• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
i think talking about character matchups/tiers is a productive activity for a community to do, if only for the enrichment of our perspective and knowledge

Anime

Smash Journeyman
i think talking about character matchups/tiers is a productive activity for a community to do, if only for the enrichment of our perspective and knowledge
Talking about matchups is fine, but especially in pm state tier lists will be influenced by character saturation. A lot of the time that will lead to people saying, "well that character is just a little better", instead of putting effort into beating it.

Sweaters

Smash Journeyman
Oh yeah, wear your sweaters to bio or Birmingham Brawl to get a picture with the legendary sweaters. I'm trying to get as many pictures as I can of people with sweaters.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Oh yeah, wear your sweaters to bio or Birmingham Brawl to get a picture with the legendary sweaters. I'm trying to get as many pictures as I can of people with sweaters.
We talking "It's a gift from my grandma" levels of sweaters? I may have to visit my uncle and go through his stash.

Anime

Smash Journeyman
I like where this is going. Lets give the room full of sweaty nerds sweaters. We will reach a new level of funk.

Top Bottom