• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
So we now have what is considered the most 'official' version of an official Smash4 tier list. Low tier tournaments, anyone?

Last edited:

BornABrawler

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PokePK66
3DS FC
5284-1425-9696
Hi, I've been watching the thread for a while and thought I'd ask something: Is there anyone who does local practices/meets near Birmingham (outside of tournaments)? I've played online for a while now and I'd prefer bettering myself by playing people locally. Any information would be appreciated. Anyways thanks for reading, and I hope you have a fantastic day. :)

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Yeah a group meets up in Alabaster and I'll be moving to Birmingham again in a few months. There is always something going down for Melee though. Just refer to sweaters and his gang for that

BornABrawler

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PokePK66
3DS FC
5284-1425-9696
So Sweaters Sweaters , I believe your a pretty regular TO so you might know this: Any idea when the Alabaster group meets up and where? It's also worth asking if they practice Smash 4, which is what I'm most competitive in. I'm not too far from there but I'd like to know that stuff before I spend hours driving around trying to find it. :p

If there is anyone else who has information about this it would be appreciated. Sorry that I'm essentially posting the same question, but I would really like to know.

Sweaters

Smash Journeyman
So Sweaters Sweaters , I believe your a pretty regular TO so you might know this: Any idea when the Alabaster group meets up and where? It's also worth asking if they practice Smash 4, which is what I'm most competitive in. I'm not too far from there but I'd like to know that stuff before I spend hours driving around trying to find it. :p

If there is anyone else who has information about this it would be appreciated. Sorry that I'm essentially posting the same question, but I would really like to know.
Sorry dude I don't know **** about smashfests outside of the melee/pm ones that we hold in Birmingham.

BeastRay

Smash Cadet
NNID
pray75

Some of the guys here are PS sponsored. I used to go myself, but job and life johns. Anyways, they meet on Mondays for team practice and it costs life ten bucks. I usually got there around 6 but I think they get there as early as 4. The address is 102 1st Ave N alabaster, AL 35007

100AngryTurtles

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AngryTurtles
It's a Lan center that we meet at every Monday called Press Start. It's $10 to enter because it is a store and not someone's house. You can play anything you want all day (closes at 10 on weekdays), but the smash team plays smash 4 all day. We usually get there around 2-3.

Also we ocassuonaly meet up at people's houses and play friendlies, but that is usually during the holidays when we have more freetime.

Last edited:

Keet

Smash Journeyman
If you don't want to pay and you live close to downtown, UAB has a Smash Club that meets every Monday on Campus. All smash games from 64 to Project Banned

Top Bottom