• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

BornABrawler

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PokePK66
3DS FC
5284-1425-9696
For anyone saying anything about Kamicon

It was legit trash. They had nothing good there
I wouldn't claim it was "trash" per say because they had a good amount of cool merch in the vendor's hall. Honestly though that was the only good thing about it. (Other than the Smash 4 tournament, that was enjoyable) They really dropped the ball because they didn't have that many interesting guests or panels in general this year, which was a huge let down. Probably the worst one I've been to yet; and I have attended for about 4 years now. Sorry to hear you didn't have a good time. :ohwell:

Last edited:

Ark5712

Smash Cadet
Ask anime about the cutie bootie club tshirts next time you see him, welcome to wario.
What is this bull****? Ivysaur mains don't get any cool cutie clubs or shirts, all we have is a Discord and braindead edgeguards that I can't execute on foxes.

I will no longer stand for this high level of discrimination.

Ark5712

Smash Cadet
Is there an Alabama Discord? If not I made one, here's an invite link

Xxxxxxxxxxxx

Will be nice for organizing travel and events, and it's another outlet for you guys that like ****posting

Edit: removed dead link, this should be permanent
https://discord.gg/0t69sge2GSLcJFZ1

Last edited:

PikaPantz

Smash Cadet
NNID
DrmMchnMV
3DS FC
1203-9335-0216
Switch FC
SW 1142 5328 9328
Ask anime about the cutie bootie club tshirts next time you see him, welcome to wario.

What is this bull****? Ivysaur mains don't get any cool cutie clubs or shirts, all we have is a Discord and braindead edgeguards that I can't execute on foxes.

I will no longer stand for this high level of discrimination.

All I get for playing pacman is a deeper level of depression

All I get for playing Ganon is told that my character is bad and I should get carpal tunnel from playing Fox.

Ark5712

Smash Cadet
won't be using the discord if it's filled with memes and nonsense. Keep ****posting great
My tongue was firmly planted in my cheek when I suggested people using it as a ****post outlet. There's a dedicated off topic channel specifically for ****posting, but the idea is getting everyone together for things like tournament discussion, PR talk, individual game discussion, and possibly for group travel planning for larger events out of state.

Smashboards is nice but it's annoying sifting through posts in forum format. It'll be nice having everyone together in a sort of group messenger. That's the idea, at least. We'll see how it plays out in practice.

herbmaster%

my dankchu is 420XX
3DS FC
2836-1534-7477
how was mcmansion, anyone who went? also the new monthly in auburn? I missed both for the con.

NNID
MasterIcarus7
My tongue was firmly planted in my cheek when I suggested people using it as a ****post outlet. There's a dedicated off topic channel specifically for ****posting, but the idea is getting everyone together for things like tournament discussion, PR talk, individual game discussion, and possibly for group travel planning for larger events out of state.

Smashboards is nice but it's annoying sifting through posts in forum format. It'll be nice having everyone together in a sort of group messenger. That's the idea, at least. We'll see how it plays out in practice.
I do think we need a netplay channel

Top Bottom