• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Baky

Smash Journeyman
Nuuuuuuuuuu don't even go there i had her first, I should be complaining, me me. And i picked my main the second day we had the game. You can ask DanGR.
George picked her up after seeing how awesome mine was. The rest of you probably picked her up out of sheer desire to plagiarize someone they hadn't met yet.

Remember, everytime you steal someone's main
somewhere a fairy dies,
someone somewhere trips,
Captain Falcon gets another SSB4 nerf,
and someone picks up Meta Knight
It appears to me that everyone had a shiek. I watched a vid of Ankoku at launch and started playing shiek from there. I did quit playing her though cause she is kinda garbs...

And why is double posting so popular in this thread? lol

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
It appears to me that everyone had a shiek. I watched a vid of Ankoku at launch and started playing shiek from there. I did quit playing her though cause she is kinda garbs...

And why is double posting so popular in this thread? lol
I never understood why forum dudes hated double posting so much. It really honestly doesn't matter in anyway.

That one of the reasons I stay mostly in this thread and this forum in general because it's sort of under the radar from any serious moderation. People get warnings over dumb **** on forums.

so anyone want to donate 30 bucks for me to come to huntsville today :-D
or anyone want to take me :-D

Will_

Smash Journeyman
I'll try to make it tonight, I need serious training for this Saturday.

And who's left for teams?

j00t

Smash Champion
Reflex, I'm coming to get uuuuuuuuuuu

This weekend at the Brawl tourney! :<

Will, we can team if you want. I can play a somewhat okay Wario. :p

Will_

Smash Journeyman
If you're better than my bro's snake, then I'm all up for it.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
okayyyyy i'm confirmed for Gamebox tourney this weeked (assuming duchock or george comes to pick me up :-P)

i need a team mate

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Nuuuuuuuuuu don't even go there i had her first, I should be complaining, me me. And i picked my main the second day we had the game. You can ask DanGR.
George picked her up after seeing how awesome mine was. The rest of you probably picked her up out of sheer desire to plagiarize someone they hadn't met yet.

somewhere a fairy dies,
someone somewhere trips,
You picked Sheik/Zelda as your main like before the game cam out. >_>

Majist

Smash Journeyman

somewhere a fairy dies,
someone somewhere trips,
I know Zelda was my chosen main before ANY of you biatches. i fell in love with her the first night we played the Japanese version at Moogle's place, a month before the game was released!

anomaly

Smash Apprentice
I know Zelda was my chosen main before ANY of you biatches. i fell in love with her the first night we played the Japanese version at Moogle's place, a month before the game was released!
I've been playing Zelda as my main since Melee. gg.

Sensai

Smash Master
@ anomaly: Good for you. It's nice to see someone stick to a character through thick and thin.

/glares at Ganondorf

THAT'S YOUR FAULT, DAMMIT.

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
Good to see I at least don't have any competetion for using Toon Link, since everyone is having "Mah Main!" battles.

I think this should be settled and a list created to show what character's main person player choosing the character main is the main one to represent the....

Make a list.

The Phantom Smasher

Smash Cadet
imo, we should have a weekly smashfest once so many of us head back to tuscaloosa. i can host at least some of the time. (I live in Riverside East as close to the community center as you can get.)

saintrage

Smash Cadet
Waait we smashed on tuesday and nobody told me? >.< thanks guys. Well i was planning on attending the normal smash night Thursday, so i hope it is happening. Also good luck at the brawl tournament this weekend everyone ^^

IC's ftw

j00t

Smash Champion
You ARE going to be at the tournament, right, Mookie? You too, Reflex?

Because you're the reason I'm coming to this tournament. I want to see you again, Mookie. And I want to play you in Barlw, Reflex.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
So guys, I've been looking into Homebrew and Brawl hacking, and it all looks incredibly fascinating. I'm going to install the Homebrew Channel to my Wii tonight and start testing its possibilities. Maybe it's possible to add hitstun to the game!

popsofctown

Smash Champion
what kind of list are you proposing?
Oh, btw, i know a rising-but-with-much-room-to-rise Toon Link player. So you better watch out. :chuckle:

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771

Because you're the reason I'm coming to this tournament. I want to see you again, Mookie. And I want to play you in Barlw, Reflex.
I am flattered...I am also coming to the tournament.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Nerfing Meta Knight and fixing the hitboxes and power on Snake's tilts would probably be harder than removing random tripping and adding hitstun. It might come about eventually, but I know tripping and hitstun are already being worked on, while any changes to the move properties of characters will probably come much later.

Baky

Smash Journeyman

Not sure if he'll notice this message but yeah Mookierah is going.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
snake will become way more manageable if hitstun is added. he's possible the most comboable character in the game.
anyway there's no need to change the characters. just live with it. they don't dominate the game THAT hard considering that the game is more about thinking than pressing buttons. That alone is the reason why those characters are beatable. adding hitstun might change that, especially in favor of metaknight, i can imagine him being a combo MACHINE with hitstun added. he could probably dair you across the stage and off the ledge then up b you for an easy death.

ooh maybe i can train with sensai and actually get good at melee

Sensai

Smash Master
+1 for fixing tripping.

Seriously, that and maybe some added shield stun and hit stun...and I swear to God I'll start playing Barlw for serious.

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
Nerf Meta Knight first, if more hitstun is added before that He'll likely shoot up into Furthur God Tier Land. Of course, there is one idea. If the hitstun has to be increased for each individual attack and can't be done as a whole, then just give everyone more of it except for MK. We'll see how good MK is when everyone has more hitstun but him.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I phone is off, so i might have to call u from another phone tonight. I supposed to have a date tomorrow, but I don't think it will go down(hopefully) because I phone is off and she has no way off getting in contact with me, but she does have my house number. NOOB if she doesn't call me by 6:30pm we can go Friday. How does that sound and I will give u a call by that time, maybe a little before then.

Top Bottom