• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Will_

Smash Journeyman
On dragonball: evolution's opening day I say we all get together for a smashfest and go watch the movie afterwards. Possibly dressed up as dragon ball z characters.

y/n?

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Andy, swap out DK for Zero Suit Samus on my characters list.

We should book a private screening of Dragon Ball.

Mr. Referee

Smash Cadet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rD0FSNBIkeo
This is my combo video
Comment and Tell me if you like it or not.
it's not long or that serious.
ok, so i like it.'
jus sayinnnnn.
Aww man, alot of those were me on that day where I really sucked and was just picking random characters. And you just had to put that one Japes match in there didn't you? lol Naw man I don't really care it was sorta funny how I couldn't get back no matter what.

j00t

Smash Champion
moogle, are we smashing tonight?

Also, mo is bad. The only reason he beat me is because he is MK and I am Ganon. :x

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Moogle if you come to the tri-weekly this Saturday I'll buy a bottle of your favorite alcohol (just let me know what it is) and do smash shots with you until we're both completely inebriated.

j00t

Smash Champion
Moogle if you come to the tri-weekly this Saturday I'll buy a bottle of your favorite alcohol (just let me know what it is) and do smash shots with you until we're both completely inebriated.
Hmm, tri-weekly this Saturday...

Can I come too?

Will_

Smash Journeyman
speaking of trains, I'm hitting up the moogle train to ur triweekly if he goes.

thinking about bringing some mario DDR.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
Aww man, alot of those were me on that day where I really sucked and was just picking random characters. And you just had to put that one Japes match in there didn't you? lol Naw man I don't really care it was sorta funny how I couldn't get back no matter what.
lol shhhhhh. they dont have to know its you, Ref.
haha.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Well, I'm interested in driving up, but we'd get there around midnight, and if you're already tired, that doesn't sound that great.

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
Well, I'm interested in driving up, but we'd get there around midnight, and if you're already tired, that doesn't sound that great.
I would offer for you or nu to come over to mah place, but I don't have my Wii on me, and you don't have a Wii, and as I recall nu doesn't have his Wii atm, so~

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
i'll probably wait till may to have my tourney since george is having gamebox

george you want to team, or are you and nu going to try your broken zss/lucas team :-P

i think i'll flip a coin before each of my pools matches. heads i go ike. tails i go MK.

Wine

Smash Cadet
i'll probably wait till may to have my tourney since george is having gamebox

george you want to team, or are you and nu going to try your broken zss/lucas team :-P

i think i'll flip a coin before each of my pools matches. heads i go ike. tails i go MK.
lewl, you lose either way

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
im probably going all wario again.
i keep telling myself to get a secondary... but the idea never works out and i never wanna quit using wario.
:[

Aurorazoni

Smash Journeyman
I also tell myself to keep getting a secondary, because Ike is clearly incapable of beating a good meta. Meta doesn't have a bad matchup though so I'd have to Meta ditto, or go Snake.
x.x choices

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I also tell myself to keep getting a secondary, because Ike is clearly incapable of beating a good meta. Meta doesn't have a bad matchup though so I'd have to Meta ditto, or go Snake.
x.x choices
You could try using Diddy Kong. As boring a character as he is, he is arguably a soft counter for Meta Knight on flat stages.

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
x.x choices
The only good meta's in bama are me and Will though.

And going meta against Will is just a bad idea.

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
Panama City... Spring Break 09!

I don't know what people want to do tonight. I'm kinda worn out... Rob's here now.
Hey what about friday night (tonight)

I got sick so my plans fell through for the weekend.

LET US DO SOMETHING TONIGHT WE SHALL DO SOMETHING TONIGHT IT IS DONE

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
I was under the impression that Will_ had some trouble with Meta dittos.
I only heard about him losing one ditto on a fluke. I played his MK months ago and I played his MK recently, and his MK most recently can utterly dismantle an MK played normally. Months ago, it was on a more even keel.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
will used to have trouble with MK dittos, but I believe he's put a lot of effort into fixing that problem recently

Auro, play snake. Only really good MKs give snake any trouble.

(but the main MKs you have to worry about in AL are pretty good. but you'll run into some scrubby ones here and there)

Top Bottom