• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

reimeii

Smash Apprentice
i hate those ******* cg spammers

anyone who can take the time to master 0-death cg in wifi is just....ugh..... i though i had no life but THAT!!!!!THAT IS JUST RIDICULOUS
i completely destroyed this one guy in the first match (aib ladder) and the second match......he would grab me and that was immediately 100+%

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
i hate those ******* cg spammers

anyone who can take the time to master 0-death cg in wifi is just....ugh..... i though i had no life but THAT!!!!!THAT IS JUST RIDICULOUS
i completely destroyed this one guy in the first match (aib ladder) and the second match......he would grab me and that was immediately 100+%
It's just muscle memory. It's the exact same timing even with WiFi input lag.

Pika_Cam

Smash Ace
Funny thing is, I only like using ICs when Nana's already dead. I wish Popo was the only IC and he had a recovery that didn't need Nana.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
hi guys i am back from new orleans.
i'm pretty sure i'm going to get eventually banned because I dont have the patience or desire to differentiate between two threads and trying to filter out the vaguely defined "social" talk from regular smash talk

also, TCS 5 will be June 13th
i'll bump the thread in a week or two

Rigor_Mortis

Smash Cadet
I'm moving tomorrow!!!!! Signing the lease at 9am, then its off to get my UHaul truck and start the process!

(Also, that was a Sheik in Melee that I was referring to)

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
HAHAHA T1J's real name is Kevin!

everyone laugh and call him Kevin from now on :D

my real name is shaSLAM...

edit: actually slam...

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm going to Auburn this fall for at least a year, I suppose.
Are there enough players nearby to feed my addiction. continue this hobby?

edit: how far are the Waba tourneys from the campus?

Mr. Referee

Smash Cadet
Now that TCS 5 is set; Slam and/or Kalm is either one of you going and if so can I reserve two seats for me and my team partner in whatever you are riding in before anyone else? Cause that's the only tournament I think I'll be able to go to at the moment.

Top Bottom