• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

j00t

Smash Champion
Coach was the one that originally suggested the name. If you remember, I wanted Clack Clack.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Wow, I didn't think you would upload the videos that fast Moogle. It's weird watching my videos. 0.o

Anyways, I definitely had fun Friday at the Smash. . . . .thing and might come back again once I forget how bad the drive was (shouldn't be too long since I <3 you guys so much). Thanks Moogle for having me over, even if you did choose Sheik against my Link and then proceeded to ****. *tear*

j00t

Smash Champion
So, n00b.... how late did you and mslano stay after I left? You must of been -very- sleepy. :p

And btw, good friendlies. 30 seconds into our first fox ditto and I realized that you were the one doing the triple uptilts to upsmash and not me. So bogus.... rofl xD

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Moogle, Jwk2k6, Coach and Sensai will you guys be able to come to my tourney on the 27th of July, The Panhandle Manhandle from Florida will be there. And the more the marrier.

p.s I will come up there and visit you guys up there sometime next month at least try too.. but hold me on it besuase I am going to try to go to Twighlight showdown on the 28th of July.

j00t

Smash Champion
Oh..... well I still want Clack Clack! Jeebus. :<

raggy, i'm also planning on having a tournament sometime this summer.... probably sometime in the end of August.

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
Huzzah for Sensai, i guess chain grabing shiek = ****. I'm ganna have to start doing that more against Scrappy. Only thing i have to work on is the approach cause the tilts and her dash messes me up sometimes.

moogle

Smash Ace
I just registered for FC. :embarrass I was #173 of 200, and registration's been open for like 5 days so far. Though I heard they would raise the cap above 200.

The tournament is July 12-14, Thursday through Saturday. I'm not sure how I'm getting there... if I can get a ride with someone (like KOKingpin), then I'll take it. :p Otherwise I'll drive or fly. It's a 9 hour drive.... not as bad as it could be.

Anyone else really wanna go? :grin:

j00t

Smash Champion
I want to go, although I want to get better by then. I'm not going to a tournament so I can just drop out in the pools or in the first match or however they do it. Can't wait to practice again Wednesday.

I also have to get a job in between that time, so i'm gonna have to apply at pretty much everywhere in order to go, which I am quite willing to do if it's the only way to continue playing Smash.

SK8orDIE

Smash Apprentice
Moogle, Sensai, Coach, etc.

Hey guys. Thanks again for all the hospitality on Friday. It was nice to dust the cobwebs off my game and play some new people. I learned a lot and I look forward to playing you all again in the future.

ROb

Sensai

Smash Master
Moogle, me thinks I'm gonna pass...just not up for the drive like that, plus I have a date coming in from out of town that week.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Moogle, me thinks I'm gonna pass...just not up for the drive like that, plus I have a date coming in from out of town that week.
Sensai is the typical romantic...

Maybe a movie, drinks, dinner, warlock punch... y'know.

Bow chicka wah wah

Sensai

Smash Master
^^^

My new signature, right there.

Not like I even ever post with my sig...but jeah.

[Edit:]

Match number 13, between Mslano and I, is EPIC.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I went through and watched all the videos after I noticed Moogle's "moar" comment, lol.

Getting way too good, AL.

mslano

Smash Journeyman
^^^

My new signature, right there.

Not like I even ever post with my sig...but jeah.

[Edit:]

Match number 13, between Mslano and I, is EPIC.
I like that match too. Right up to the point where I kill myself. I hate that ****.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
after watching all those videos, i think i'm going to hear Ganon's grunts in my sleep

like over half the videos had him in it lol

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I just registered for FC. :embarrass I was #173 of 200, and registration's been open for like 5 days so far. Though I heard they would raise the cap above 200.

The tournament is July 12-14, Thursday through Saturday. I'm not sure how I'm getting there... if I can get a ride with someone (like KOKingpin), then I'll take it. :p Otherwise I'll drive or fly. It's a 9 hour drive.... not as bad as it could be.

Anyone else really wanna go? :grin:
I would go, but I'm going to LTEC2, so I'm going to have to pass. Hey Moogle Are you going to be free July 28th because me, Mr.p and Suicide dolls want to come play you and the rest of you guys in Huntsville.

mslano

Smash Journeyman
I would go, but I'm going to LTEC2, so I'm going to have to pass. Hey Moogle Are you going to be free July 28th because me, Mr.p and Suicide dolls want to come play you and the rest of you guys in Huntsville.
Why go all the way to Huntsville when everyone can meet roughly halfway and play here in Hoover?

(For once, the suggestion to play here is practical. I'm probably not the only one surprised at this new development.)

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
Well after you guys smash july 28th you should use that as practice for our tournament here in North Florida it is about 6 hours away from you guys and housing is a definate if you guys all come.

P.S. Moogle remember when you said you were coming when we had this?? dont let the drumma boi down :(

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Why go all the way to Huntsville when everyone can meet roughly halfway and play here in Hoover?

(For once, the suggestion to play here is practical. I'm probably not the only one surprised at this new development.)
You know thats a good idea playa, I don't mind doing that at all.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Hey Moogle Are you going to be free July 28th because me, Mr.p and Suicide dolls want to come play you and the rest of you guys in Huntsville.
Don't forget that's the day of Twilight Showdown in Tampa. You had expressed interest in going before.

j00t

Smash Champion
I was watching my last video against NES n00b on Yoshi's Story, and I realized that I played like absolute crap. You can tell that my technical skill shined in that match. I want some rematches, NAO! :3

But yeah, me SHFFLing fairs all over the place made me laugh. Fairs ftw.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Don't forget that's the day of Twilight Showdown in Tampa. You had expressed interest in going before.
I found housing for Twilight Showdown, so I will be able to go for sure now, but the thing is i might have to cancel my tourney on the 27th of July. Because I don't think I can hold my tourney and then right when it's over drive staight to Tampa. Thats just to much of a pain in the a**.

p.s. I thought Twilight Showdown was on the 28th of July.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
It is July 28th.

Which is why I reminded you about it when you posted about going to Huntsville that day.

btw, since you're passing through the Panhandle on your way, are you going to be bringing any of my crew members with you?

ragnarock

Smash Lord
It is July 28th.

Which is why I reminded you about it when you posted about going to Huntsville that day.

btw, since you're passing through the Panhandle on your way, are you going to be bringing any of my crew members with you?
The panhandle is headed to the Ga tourney because Drumma boi is getting free gas because of his girlfriends mom i think or something like that.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
that is now possibly down the dumps rag but on a side note are you going to tipped off 2 this saturday??? give me a call asap about this we have a lack of housing and car problems.... u might be able to help. =] thanks my black brotha =]

MacKendra

Smash Rookie
I was watching my last video against NES n00b on Yoshi's Story, and I realized that I played like absolute crap. You can tell that my technical skill shined in that match. I want some rematches, NAO! :3

But yeah, me SHFFLing fairs all over the place made me laugh. Fairs ftw.
me too, man. i seriously need some rematches. i'm glad i was recorded only 3 times cuz i couldn't play with one bloodshot eye.... 4 1/2 hours of sleep +UPS in the morning +landscaping during the day= MacKendra gets pwned at midnight!!!

need . . more . . . caffeine. . :tired:

Sensai

Smash Master
I think we're recording tomorrow, too.

I dunno when I'll be leaving, though, as I have a LAN later that night that's depending on me to bring the game. We're doing Diablo II (the irony!) and I'm the only one with a fully copy of the game.

j00t

Smash Champion
Sensai! What the heck, stop making other plans on the nights we smash! That whole "I was on vacation" crap was the biggest, lamest excuse i've ever seen! xD

MacKendra

Smash Rookie
I think we're recording tomorrow, too.

I dunno when I'll be leaving, though, as I have a LAN later that night that's depending on me to bring the game. We're doing Diablo II (the irony!) and I'm the only one with a fully copy of the game.
well if we're recording tonight then i'm not gonna do landscaping today! screw the money!!!! i'm gonna sleep and practice all freaking day, dammit! plus i don't want to work hard today.

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
well if we're recording tonight then i'm not gonna do landscaping today! screw the money!!!! i'm gonna sleep and practice all freaking day, dammit! plus i don't want to work hard today.
You do that.

I'll watch season 1 of scrubs.

Top Bottom