• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
ive always thought of it the other way around.

h8 the final smashes/items/and the pokemon in brawl.

melee items were hype

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
Final smashes are too picky for me.

I like stuff like Marth's and Link's final smashes but i hate Diddy and D3s. But at least I have PT's to fall back on

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
no but i remember you!
you and kalm came over to my house to play brawl before tcs 3 i think. and that was the first time i ever hung out with smashers.:bee:
yeah george, i remember you were like waaaay ahead of the game when brawl came out. you were so prepared.

anwyas the list is for me
(kalm and mr ref= first smashers i hung out with)
(kevin= first person to play a match with me in a tournament setting)
(brown scourge=first person i talked to at a tournament)
That was before my first tournament so it was also my first time around real smashers. I remember it well.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Making Zero rage about a character in Brawl is just far too enjoyable. I might officially make Dedede my secondary.

Russ, I want to own your Peach and Captain Falcon, :V come over to Zero's for round two.

And is there any word on the results from yesterdays Mobile tournament?

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
Making Zero rage about a character in Brawl is just far too enjoyable. I might officially make Dedede my secondary.

Russ, I want to own your Peach and Captain Falcon, :V come over to Zero's for round two.

im just gonna go ahead and say that elev8 won it.

amirightyall?:awesome:

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Looks like I'm getting work cancelled all this week. So much for Smash Givings.

Jason, David desperately wants to find his WoW authenticator. If you find it, let me know.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
oh i missed your call MLE
what was i doing that day?
pretty sure i was passed out cuz i was still sick.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
Anything going on next weekend?
SMASHGIVINGS.

:glare:
Looks like I'm getting work cancelled all this week. So much for Smash Givings.

Jason, David desperately wants to find his WoW authenticator. If you find it, let me know.
Smashgiving is not limited to one single day, instead, it is a holiday celebrated throughout the weekend, day and night.

oh i missed your call MLE
what was i doing that day?
pretty sure i was passed out cuz i was still sick.
You're still sick?!
Stop smoking, you'll get better and stay better. Even if you think you're well enough to smoke, don't...it weakens your immune system and gives the sickness the chance to gain more ground.

Wait at least a week.

Hope you feel better :)

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman

Dedede is stupid.

Handorin

Smash Hero
So I finally broke down and logged onto Smashboards with this account to tell Dr PP how **** he was at RoM3. I told myself before I came here that I wouldn't logon to this account even if I lurked. Oh well.

Sup Alabama? How's it going?

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Smashgiving is not limited to one single day, instead, it is a holiday celebrated throughout the weekend, day and night.
Like I said, I'm getting work cancelled all week. No day is sacred to the food and entertainment industries.

December 4 is my last chance to go to a tournament at least until January. Let's make something happen.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Hey--I really should have mentioned this earlier, but better now than in a couple weeks.

I'm going to be in Colorado for three weeks. My flight leaves from the Birmingham airport on the 15th of December. However, I need a place to leave my car while I'm gone, because I don't want to have to pay the airport an extra $200 for parking when I come back.

Can anyone living in the area help me out with that? Essentially, I just need a place to leave my car. We can hang out the night before and stuff if you like; it'd be easier and more fun for me that way, too.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Hey--I really should have mentioned this earlier, but better now than in a couple weeks.

I'm going to be in Colorado for three weeks. My flight leaves from the Birmingham airport on the 15th of December. However, I need a place to leave my car while I'm gone, because I don't want to have to pay the airport an extra $200 for parking when I come back.

Can anyone living in the area help me out with that? Essentially, I just need a place to leave my car. We can hang out the night before and stuff if you like; it'd be easier and more fun for me that way, too.
I'd have to run it by my parents, but it might work out.

Your trip is better than mine. You're gone for three weeks and flying there. I'm gone for two weeks and driving there.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
You're still sick?!
Stop smoking, you'll get better and stay better. Even if you think you're well enough to smoke, don't...it weakens your immune system and gives the sickness the chance to gain more ground.

Wait at least a week.

Hope you feel better :)
nope this is a new sickness. the winter time is horrible for me.
i blame my mom she never let me play outside when i was little and gave me too much medicene so i never developed a good immune system.

i havent been smoking that much for the past 2 months or so. its weird. life that is.

X the Derp

Smash Apprentice
Zero, I just got done playing three Litchi's, each five times, and then playing a Bang with Tager.

I ****ing hate Litchi.

Top Bottom