• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
In a recent interview. Sakurai admitted that melee was the "sharpest" game of the series because he worked day and night o live up to the original. He also said it was the game most suitable for "hardcore" gamers. He also lamented that it was "too difficult" for casual gamers. (Which is probably why he made brawl so remedial)

I'm on my phone or I'd link it. Google it its on ign website

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
It was an image I kept playing in my head. I eventually recommended it to professional smasher Will_ to create it as an anime with hopes of it being better than Kampfer. Comedic wise I'd say it's far better.

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
And there's a tournament this saturday at US Gaming arena (where the last waba tournaments were held)
my brother can't go, so for those of you guys looking to win something you just have to beat GA ppl

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
OMG, FAP2 is this weekend. I can't believe people are considering going to a different tourney.

j00t's going through some family things and I think we, as a community, should be there to support him and show we care. I know it's just a tournament, but a lot of time, thought, and effort goes into forming one and it's important to him.

The usuals in mine and Zero's group will be there to support him and just plain be friends there to help bring his spirits up.

<3 you j00t.

j00t

Smash Champion
Thanks Emily.

I'm super pumped. Although, it is possible I won't be there on some portion of Sunday because I want to be with my mom on her birthday. (I accidentally scheduled my tournament on my mom's birthday. So... I ****ed up. >_> )

Either way I'm gonna take her out on Monday for some mom+son time.

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
Thanks Emily.

I'm super pumped. Although, it is possible I won't be there on some portion of Sunday because I want to be with my mom on her birthday. (I accidentally scheduled my tournament on my mom's birthday. So... I ****ed up. >_> )

Either way I'm gonna take her out on Monday for some mom+son time.
mmm... hot mom on son action.

Side note: I unfortunately cannot make the epicness that will be FAP2. But I send my best wishes. I'll make it out some time when a tournament doesn't correspond with the release of a WoW expansion.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
AL needs to start playing an online mmo or something together.
recomendation is Fantasy Star from me. how many of you play Wow other than duchok and janitor?

X the Derp

Smash Apprentice
How about anything related to Maplestory is bad?

Including La Tale, that stupid piece of **** wasted 2 weeks of my life before I realized it was bad.

****ing MMOs, can't tell that one is bad untill you get far enough in it to understand how trully boring and stupid/simple it is.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Let's play Runescape.

I'll be making a super tank with super high defense and super high attack (accuracy), but with super low strength. I'll never take damage, but I'll constantly deal 1's over and over. My combat level will probably be, like, 30 by the time I max out those stats + 43 prayer, 99 mage, and whatever range level I want, which subsequently coincides with whatever HP level I want.

I can make up for my low damage output with poison and super broken Ancient Magick.

...Or we can find some kind of game that has PK'ing.

Top Bottom