• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Will_

Smash Journeyman
will, i hear you play call of booty black c0x on the ps3 with dogycoonmich sometimes.

my psn is sleepike
psn is Will_Underscore

The three of us should play nazi zombies. You'll enjoy our custom minigames, such as "abandon your teammate and see how long until he realizes it", and "which one of you ****** activated the teleporter" and our team deathmatch minigame, 'who can get a better kdr with the dumber class setup', also know as 'masochism'.

j00t

Smash Champion
Huntsville crew, are we going to SMYM12 on March 5th? I'd really like to get a ride with you guys.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
yeah i know like the second stage is the train stage and im like "wtf... this happened well over half way through the book."

but that **** is too hard for me to beat yet holy **** wtf the controls are ******** too

Will_

Smash Journeyman
bwah, it seems me and Duchock are going as the same thing.

How tacky
Which is?

Not sure if I'm going to cosplay, unless I can motivate myself to make a zoro(from one piece) costume in the next couple of days.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
i hate when i take the time to try to unlock everything in brawl and then i realize that you have to have 200 KOs to unlock "additional rules"

fffffffuuuuu

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
dude i played toronto joe and got 3 stocked like ten times in a row then watch some of his videos and he is really ****ing impressive.
inb4namesearch

ragnarock

Smash Lord
Naw, zzs is a really good character. Thats why she one of the dozen characters I do play with. I just gota find a low teir other than mario.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
See you at Duchock's friday Winnar?

Which is?

Not sure if I'm going to cosplay, unless I can motivate myself to make a zoro(from one piece) costume in the next couple of days.
I dont want to ruin the surprise.

And going to a Con without cosplaying? I would never.

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I'm holding a tourney in Daphne, Al http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=296770
Any crew thats coming and traveling more than 3 hours I was going to get a hotel room for them the day of the tourney if they feel they can't make it back home, free of charge. Double bedroom, and at least a minimal of 5 that needs to stay in the room. I think probably can do 4. I was probably gona save money for 3 hotel rooms maybe 5 if it gets that far, but it has to get that hype.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
But you should keep in mind that even if Sonic was the fastest in SSE, it wouldn't matter because you don't get him until you fight Tabuu. I bet a lot of tricks can be used, though. Things like Lucas' wavebounce and zapjump probably have their uses.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
That's actually pretty insightful--I didn't think about that. Route planning would take some time.

Mario's got his Cape glide, for instance.

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
Okay, so UA's "Iron Brawl I" tournament is going to happen, but unfortunately not the first weekend of April like was planned. In terms of other Brawl tournaments, when would be better to host, the last weekend of March or the second weekend of April? This tournament should be really good; we're renting out a HUGE venue, and we're going to try to have a live stream and all that jazz going on (as well as a considerable pot for the winner(s)).

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
ill go to UA i guess. are you not holding it in the gameroom that janitor uses?
idk i kind of want to go to salt but my instincts are telling me no cuz its a long drive and something just tells me im gonna get lost in ATL driving by myself without a GPS.
plus i have to see what my girlfriend says. are all girls this controlling?

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
i just made a Zelda OOT themed Windows sound theme. i'm pretty excited about it.
for example, instead of the error beep, navi says "HEY!"
and when i plug in a new device, Link goes "HEEEAAHH"
Log on/Log off, is the open/close menu sounds

Im gonna make one for MGS as well

Top Bottom