• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
yeah, during that time i worked at pacsun, so i could get discounts on skateshoes. but i kind of hate most styles of skate shoes. but there were some really sweet adios that i had
i ordered all mine like a spoiled rich kid. i mainly always got emericas or vox's though.
what typ of board did you get, george, btw

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
The board is just a blank deck from CCS. I got some sweet purple Independent Trucks, Spitfire Firelites, Bones Reds bearings. I really haven't gotten a chance to skate it yet, but I like how it feels much more than my past boards and my friends' that I've been using.

:phone:

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
yeah happy birthday ryan!!!!!!!!!! i trust you are going to the iron brawl for birthday weekend of yours yes yes?
and cool george those trucks sounds sweet haha

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I cannot wait for N64 Smash at Iron Brawl. Friendlies or tournament, it makes for a very fun time.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Happy birthday to meeeeeee

:D
Dude, happy birthday! We'll have to wait on the present, but when I give it to you, you'll be begging for more, you'll be riding it all day and night, you'll suck at it for a while, but then you'll ride it like a pro, and eventually you'll want another one to ride and share the good times with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUl9_5kK9ts

Winnar

Smash Lord
yeah happy birthday ryan!!!!!!!!!! i trust you are going to the iron brawl for birthday weekend of yours yes yes?
and cool george those trucks sounds sweet haha
Thanks dude! I'm definitely going to be at the Iron Brawl :D

And it might be the first time I'll get to abuse being 21 yessssss

Dude, happy birthday! We'll have to wait on the present, but when I give it to you, you'll be begging for more, you'll be riding it all day and night, you'll suck at it for a while, but then you'll ride it like a pro, and eventually you'll want another one to ride and share the good times with.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUl9_5kK9ts
Thanks man! :D Can't wait

^you're getting him a butterfly?

also happy bday:p
Thanks MC, you're going to iron brawl too, yes? :D

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
sadly, im not going to iron brawl, i have no money to use for going to any tourney.
well, i could donate a TV and P:M and possibly use my PC to emulate 64, but i have no money to do anything.

well, i got like 5 bucks i could use for a door fee, and even then ill need a ride q.q

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
sadly, im not going to iron brawl, i have no money to use for going to any tourney.
well, i could donate a TV and P:M and possibly use my PC to emulate 64, but i have no money to do anything.

well, i got like 5 bucks i could use for a door fee, and even then ill need a ride q.q
Well, there will be friendlies. See if you're on the way for anyone.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
im too lazy to look. does 64 or melee start first?
winnar let me abuse being 21 with you plzthxx :D

Winnar

Smash Lord
im too lazy to look. does 64 or melee start first?
winnar let me abuse being 21 with you plzthxx :D
Yesssssss

so far we've got you, me, Duchock, and I'm trying to see if Jack and Andrew (ihsb and bunbun) are going to this tournament because they would be auto-down for whatever

MAYBE HUNTSVILLE? Slano? Moogle? j00000000t?

_Keno_

Smash Lord
lol i'm at a job "training day" from 9 am to 9 pm on the day of the Iron Brawl. I wont be going, but I can provide housing for anyone on the way back to Georgia.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
except the times you said so before the MSU tournament was even in the works

_Keno_

Smash Lord
I didnt...

I only ever said I was qutting brawl for melee or melee for brawl, but apparently I like both. I never said I was quitting smash all together, like I am now.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
dang he's got me with his debating skills

cheap peach let's quit together

j00t

Smash Champion
Hey guys, this is gonna be really hard to say... I'm going to be on a Smash hiatus for an undetermined amount of time. I don't really want to get into the details here.

It was great getting to meet so many people through this game... I've made many friends. I thank all of you for putting up with me, and for being my friend. It isn't like I want to quit... but circumstances beyond my control are forcing me to. And hopefully all you guys will be here whenever I come back. <3

On a lighter note: Sleepy I'll quit with you. :/

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Hey guys, this is gonna be really hard to say... I'm going to be on a Smash hiatus for an undetermined amount of time. I don't really want to get into the details here.

It was great getting to meet so many people through this game... I've made many friends. I thank all of you for putting up with me, and for being my friend. It isn't like I want to quit... but circumstances beyond my control are forcing me to. And hopefully all you guys will be here whenever I come back. <3

On a lighter note: Sleepy I'll quit with you. :/
I wish you the best, buddy. Hope things work out for you, and I hope you'll be back. :)

Top Bottom