• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
How's about

"Ey yo, me and my buds going to go to Hunstsville to hang out"
See that's not gonna work either because they'll question every detail. Like I can say oh we wanna go to tuscaloosa to watch Alabama play would've worked because thats 45 minutes away. They're seriously gonna question Huntsville since it's a 2 hour drive

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
say you wanna go to a show or something and its a free show and insert some artist that you like.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
lmao my brother keeps two stocking me and he plays less than I do. Time to get back to training room and revamping my Marth from the basics.

Slam, Cheap, Mahg, do you think it'd be possible to set a smashfest date for Friday?

Aloha

Smash Cadet
man i just got bacc from auburn chillin wit my boys j cope, rah rah, chei, had fun *****es everywhere!

Urban Menace

Smash Journeyman
Uhh..Hey what's up! i was wondering if you guys had alot of tournies in the montgomery area..i'm starting college in the fall in the area and I wasn't really able to get active in MD/VA but i really want to start going to tournies in alabama in the fall haha.

*Cam*

Smash Lord
Uhh..Hey what's up! i was wondering if you guys had alot of tournies in the montgomery area..i'm starting college in the fall in the area and I wasn't really able to get active in MD/VA but i really want to start going to tournies in alabama in the fall haha.
HASL II should be in the fall, which is in Huntsville (about 3 hours away from Montgomery). Also, AUSOM 4 will probably be in the fall, which is in Auburn (about an hour away from Montgomery).

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
ill just cuddle next to you <3
Ahh Montgomery

That is actually an area where we would love to start hosting tournaments, alas haven't found a venue.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
alright cool thanks dawg haha @ cam

and @ kola. oh word? they don't let you have them at the colleges?
Not sure. As far as I know we don't have a smasher that visits the boards from that college. However! Serin and Nice1 are near that area. Serin being great at Brawl, both being nice at Melee, and Nice1 being the only person you'd ever need to get good at fighters.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Pokémon VGC in Atlanta on the Saturday after next. Who's coming?

I hope to see Joel and Keith (GDX). Should be a lot of fun. I think I have something nice cooked up, and it isn't gimmicky this time!
I'm going, but I pretty much have nothing in the realm of a useable team. I haven't touched Pokémon in about three weeks since I've been so busy. I mainly just want to go for fun.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
kola lets have a smashfest on that friday. my place is open but idk who all wanna come.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I may end up working disaster relief in either Tuscaloosa or Birmingham for 6 weeks this summer. I'd be staying in a hotel and working 5-6 days a week, but I'd still be around and I'd have my car. I would definitely want to look some of you guys up.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
alright cool thanks dawg haha @ cam

and @ kola. oh word? they don't let you have them at the colleges?
You'd be a hero if you found a good venue and the turn-out would be pretty good. But yeah, we can get you to tourneys if you're willing to travel to different parts of the state, just not so much in Montgomery.

Urban Menace

Smash Journeyman
You'd be a hero if you found a good venue and the turn-out would be pretty good. But yeah, we can get you to tourneys if you're willing to travel to different parts of the state, just not so much in Montgomery.
Ooh i see, yeah i'd be willing to travel tournies..thanks for offering transportation! and haha finding a venue sounds like a challenge.

@serin word? you go to college there? or...you just chillin 24/7? haha

@kola, I see, well i'd be at Alabama state so maybe there will be a way to find a venue in or near there to where it's inbetween that college and auburn or something cool like that.

*Cam*

Smash Lord
Ooh i see, yeah i'd be willing to travel tournies..thanks for offering transportation! and haha finding a venue sounds like a challenge.

@serin word? you go to college there? or...you just chillin 24/7? haha

@kola, I see, well i'd be at Alabama state so maybe there will be a way to find a venue in or near there to where it's inbetween that college and auburn or something cool like that.
Oh snap! I just noticed you are a pikachu player :grin:

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
Urban? Remember me? I'm Sumer's, L's, and Reset's friend. My sister goes to ASU.

@Kola If Slam has a smashfest I'll be there, maybe your house to. I spent my last $9 today so either my first pay check is Frid-

Damn my aunt and uncle are coming in on Wednesday for graduation and want to spend time with me :\

Top Bottom