• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

.Hook

Smash Apprentice
Honestly we should just have a tier PR like georgia/pensacola has. Alot less butthurt and alot more accurate considering we arent a state in which everyone from every region even plays each other on a yearly basis

we should do the same for melee as well
My butt's gonna hurt either way. I have a high opinion of myself.

NNID
MasterIcarus7
I wanNa play smash with People
So do I. I should be at Press Start, maybe with PhantomTheif and RA.

I seriously pissed off some many people on the evo pools thread on the front page. It is so funny that I came up with a combination lingo to describe what I feel right now: roflmao

Last edited by a moderator:

powergamer

Smash Apprentice
you do know if you get caught ban evading you'll just get perma banned on every account and possibly IP banned as well

also roflmao is older than dirt

MasterIcarus7

Banned via Warnings
you do know if you get caught ban evading you'll just get perma banned on every account and possibly IP banned as well

also roflmao is older than dirt
I have three accounts, and 2 email addresses, so I'm not worried. I am also pretty sure PhantomTheif would give me his account if need be. For now, though, I am just gonna lay low, and watch anime.

Top Bottom