• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Comrade

Smash Journeyman
Don't worry guys, I'll build a bicycle built for 30 to shuttle us all to tournies, and it will go 60+ mph. Because it works that way.

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
i think janitor is realitivley close to me so whoever picks him up should get me aswell(i have a TV also aand maybe a PC setup for some lulz arcana heart/meltyblood/touhou if i get the ok to bring it.)

Purple

Hi guys!
Erm..

AntiC
-
Pervatasaurus
-
Roxy
-
Dark Pappy Charles
-
Roxy
-
Pervatasaurus
-
Roll
-
Roxy
-
Gerty
-
Roxy

So at least 10 times

Aloha

Smash Cadet
aloha is confirmed for evo! yES! even tho its like 3 months away! I SEE u LAS VEGAS !

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
why do you even post here roxy? lol

so theres like noooo way you can get down to montevallo janitor?

_Keno_

Smash Lord
Slam's driving, but yes, I am driving to slam, and I'm probably going to pick Janitor up since he is on the way. Can you drive/get a ride to me?

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
well i'm just confused. I live in southside now, and i thought you lived in vestavia, which means i would not be on the way to slam in montevallo

_Keno_

Smash Lord
You do? For some reason I thought you lived south of me. Oh well.

I'll pick you two up and then we can go to slam's. (I'll need both your addresses).

Slam, when do you want to leave? I'll need your address too.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
oh sweet dude.
you sure you dont mind?
i dont know my address either though because i live in an apartment complex but it is right next to this road. Overland Rd. is the road. it is next to it. Overland Rd.
lets leave early im guessing idk when does it start. cool this feels so cool having people come to me :p

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
1816 Pike Rd. o3o.you've gone with zero before to take me home once right?(or was that just kola...?)

how does one not know their address? dont you get mail or something lol? also we could always meet up friday night and get some friendlies in and stuff,

Top Bottom