• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

j00t

Smash Champion
HEY IT'S................. Friday .

Alright, you have to say friday in caps for it to activate.

or not, maybe you just have to say it with other words in the sentence.

friday

hi friday

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
maybe try in the middle of a Friday sentence Yoshi and Metaknight this is banned Banned is any of this going to work.
does it work with all of the characters like Snake or Falco or Roy or Pikachu or Friday. Brawl and Melee and banned and this is fun.

Marth is pri cool and Squirtle and Pit and Fox and Captain Falcon

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
this is like my 10th budlight

i'm feeling pretty good atm. no signs of stooppin, no corn for poppin

dog i drink out of a can. i like the metal taste in mouth doe

thats what she said?

oh **** homeboy just walked in with a bowl. now i'm bout to get high. wait can i get banned for that. freedom of speech right?

DISCLAIMER: i DO NOT CONDONE AND i STRONGLY OPPOSE THE USE OF DRUGS. I AM A TERRIBLE PERSON AND AM NOT TO BE EMULATED.

GET MONEY

HIGH + DRUNK at the same time is like the best feeling ever. its ****ing with orgasms yo

LOL I'M GONNA GET INFRACTED SO HARD

yo guys lets try not to stay in auburn till 2AM in the morning, you guys okay with that.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
wait guys are you typing out the friday stuff or is that the second part to this joke?

I would have preferred something animu obv.

Edit nvm...this is evil

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
yeah drunk and high is the best feeling ever its like you cnat keep your eyes open cuz it just feels so good.
imma be on tabs for the next couple days though i been on oxycodone for the last couple but im running out. whatever. pain pills are like all the advantages of weed without any of the drawbacks like paranoia/hindered social skill/blah blah.

so you guys cant come over tonight cuz i have to go to a avcett brothers concert with my girlfriend. that band is ****ing stupid.

i never knew how stupid of a song this girl's song was until i heard it today on here wtf i was never that ********.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
yeah shes funny though hahaha.
shes just like saying what she does in the morning lol

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
It's so dumb. It's impossible to coordinate anything now. The worst day of the week for the first to fall on.

Who's driving? When are we leaving? From where? Who all is going? I count Slam, Janitor, Cheap, NinjaFoxx, and me? That makes 5. What about Kola? I can technically pick everyone up.

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
yeah drunk and high is the best feeling ever its like you cnat keep your eyes open cuz it just feels so good.
imma be on tabs for the next couple days though i been on oxycodone for the last couple but im running out. whatever. pain pills are like all the advantages of weed without any of the drawbacks like paranoia/hindered social skill/blah blah.

so you guys cant come over tonight cuz i have to go to a avcett brothers concert with my girlfriend. that band is ****ing stupid.

i never knew how stupid of a song this girl's song was until i heard it today on here wtf i was never that ********.
Oxycodine is the ****. I was on it for 2 weeks when i got my wisdom teeth taken out and i was so happy

_Keno_

Smash Lord
What George! you need to come.

Guys, expect me at your houses around 9 am -sh. Slam, 9:30-ish

And PM me your addresses, dont post them. I dont like searching for them.

EDIT: send me your phone numbers too.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Overheating car = priority one. Unless it just magically decides to cool itself, I'll be playing auto mechanic tomorrow and not Smash Bros.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
Overheating car = priority one. Unless it just magically decides to cool itself, I'll be playing auto mechanic tomorrow and not Smash Bros.
Can't you get it fixed Sunday? =(

I can pick you up as well before we go to Slam's, if I know your address / phone#

Top Bottom