• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
im sick
and they didnt even give me a narcotic when i went to the hospital.

worst ****ing day ever.

Aloha

Smash Cadet
I want Soul Calibur 5 and the Kid Cudi CD. Someone send me money now.
oh dat sc5 fye! i copped it on launch date im playing the green guy with the axe he seems god- like! get it mag so you get bodied lmao still learning the gauges and ****! ah my man playing trad fighting games now makes me so proud! one more month to SxT its going down!

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
if im really ****ed up, which i am, i read all of mc-killa's smileys as "p:"

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Early Marth causes a bit of rage man. You'll have to learn to not get gimped with an early stage predictability with your dolphin slash. Marth is fun though, so it may be a character you can come to enjoy. But imo you should just resume Snake

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
I may use Snake in annoying matchups and just hope that the margin of error that Snake provides helps me win. Snake sucks overall he has a couple of matchups that he wins decidedly but overall he just get scrubbed by top and high tiers.

I really just need an answer for Marth, Wario and ICs. Marth and Wario ***** Pit and ICs are just stupid. I dont mind those matchups with Snake i guess

Falco is gay but mainly I lose to Falcos because there's no margin of error. he gives you no time to react and he can just throw out stuff without worrying about. so i dont really think its Pit that hold me back I just have to learn Falcos gimmicks.

i still don't know what to do about pikachu

Aloha

Smash Cadet
I picked up Frank West for my secondary team in UMvc3. I get auto level 4/5 if I land 1 hit with Skrull :]
raph run it back! im salty lol! when we gone play again that skrull that damn skrull! im playing oh so many fighters right now oh and yall *****s need to get on skull girls, sxt persona 4 arena aquapazza, melty, srk on fye!

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
a characer getting wrecked by high level players isnt a reason to drop him
its a reason to get better.

snake wins nationals dude. all you gotta do is get better janitor.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Got like fourth place (I think?)in the tourny at Kamicon, some real good players there, wish I hadn't have my quality drop after sitting in that hot room for hours!

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I don't know if I shall, no promises; and the winner was a person named JMIX who used a rather amazing Mario. Wish I could've pit my Olimar against him! But alas, I never reached him. He won major bucks too...

Top Bottom