• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
Well don't rush to say something like that OE. There's only a handful of people going to CEO and as far as I know none of them are up near H'Vile. I think Dirteedees needs to work it out with those guys to find the ideal date. Try getting in touch with this facebook group

OrangeEnvelope

Smash Apprentice
True, sorry about that! I just know alot of AL smashers are planning on driving to CEO, so. Good luck getting everything together tho

moogle

Smash Ace
MLG Anaheim is the weekend of June 21.
CEO is the weekend of June 28.
EVO is the weekend of July 12.

I don't know of any Alabamians going to MLG.
Some people from Central/South AL are going to CEO.
Some people from Huntsville are going to EVO.

Saturday, June 21 seems like a reasonable day for a tournament in Alabama.

Last edited:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Summer con in Slidell, LA though. No one wants to go to that?

S£NPAI

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys! We're holding a tournament in downtown Birmingham on July 27th! It's pretty casual but the scene here isn't that well developed yet. We'll have Melee, PM, and Brawl going with other games as well. I'll post more once the details are a bit more ironed out.

https://www.facebook.com/events/341763189304972/341804962634128/?notif_t=event_mall_comment
This sounds like a great opportunity for me and my friend to go to our first smash event, look out for a redhead who plays Roy.

Last edited:

Hunybear

Smash Ace
Hey guys! We're holding a tournament in downtown Birmingham on July 27th! It's pretty casual but the scene here isn't that well developed yet. We'll have Melee, PM, and Brawl going with other games as well. I'll post more once the details are a bit more ironed out.

https://www.facebook.com/events/341763189304972/341804962634128/?notif_t=event_mall_comment
awesome ^_^ i've been playing other people and winning but they main other games so it's nothing to brag about :T i really dont know wear i stand right now but this will probably help me find out.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
Last edited:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Serin, I'm interested in playing a full set against you some time. We went 2 for 2 in crews, which is WAY better than I expected to do.

(My apologies for not introducing myself at the tournament, by the way.)

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Serin, I'm interested in playing a full set against you some time. We went 2 for 2 in crews, which is WAY better than I expected to do.

(My apologies for not introducing myself at the tournament, by the way.)
It's all good, bruh. Just lemme know when you wanna have a set and we'll have some matches lol.

Top Bottom