• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
Well next to the dreamcast controllers they're as bad as it gets. We need a custom controller designed like the GCN controller to play 64 with, that would be insane. Or maybe it should just be on the virtual console and save us all so much time and effort.

Actually though, isn't there a hack or something to play S64 on the Wii? I never quite understood how people played it online.

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
that picture hurts my eyes, wtf is outside and girl

edit- are you talking about that place on the other side of my door thats cold as heck? no way dude

anomaly

Smash Apprentice
its not cold outside. not anymore. and don't go outside. go play melee instead.
if anyone did want their wii softmodded so that they can play n64 smash on it with a gc controller along with any other VC game and a multitude of awesome mod features such as playing DVDs or watching .AVI's from a flash drive or playing back-up copies of wii games or whatever, then i might could get my friend to do it for a small, negligible fee of say.. 15 dollars?

Pika_Cam

Smash Ace
lolol "glitches"

brawl sucks, play melee, etc.
I love how most of the guys I was arguing with in the Alabama thread aren't from Alabama.

Ok Janitor, "techniques"

I'm not trying to discredit the game, because I obviously like the game.

reimeii

Smash Apprentice
Reimeii, it seems like I played you, but I can't remember. What was your tag?
my tag was ZETSU
unless it was on my personal wii......then it was ***GT
i really wanted to play your pikachu 1 on 1
i think our doubles match was an unfair circumstance (mainly because my partner started playing the day before the tournament.....which im sure was obvious......but im not whining about it......i still had fun fending for myself in those matches)

Majist

Smash Journeyman
aaaaaaaaaaah I really want to say things.....

MAN THIS IS HARD......

*goes to hit rocks with face to stop himself*

ugh there

What's up AL..? *collapse*
I've been laughing so hard ever since i saw Cam's post.....and THIS one.

i KNEW at least some of my fellow Melee players were going to say something. It would have been hard enough for me not to say anything, but i think everyone else took the fall before i could.

Chad, you're too friggin cool. You guys need to make your way up here again some time. <3

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
everything that's fun to do outside of the house requires you to be over 21
not that that's a problem for me

nice1 upload your videos :-D

-Chad-

Slackerator
I've been laughing so hard ever since i saw Cam's post.....and THIS one.

i KNEW at least some of my fellow Melee players were going to say something. It would have been hard enough for me not to say anything, but i think everyone else took the fall before i could.

Chad, you're too friggin cool. You guys need to make your way up here again some time. <3
much <3 much <3

We haven't been on a trip just to visit in a loong time hahah..well cause there's actually tournies now and I hold tri's so I don't have as many free weekends.

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
Trash talk is super effective. Why did people care about nice1 v munkus? Was it because of our top tier low tier battle of squirtle vs mario?

H E TO THE L L NO

It was because I was all "KOOPA TROOPA" and he was all "CURLY MOUSTACHE"

nice1

Smash Lord
Trash talk is super effective. Why did people care about nice1 v munkus? Was it because of our top tier low tier battle of squirtle vs mario?

H E TO THE L L NO

It was because I was all "KOOPA TROOPA" and he was all "CURLY MOUSTACHE"
and because we had tons of fun those matches. we were cracking jokes while we played. i want my rematch. i lost because my mustache wasn't thick and curly enough ROFL

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
Man its been awhile since ive posted on here.

Is it to early to ask who all might be going to Final Round next month or no ?
I couldnt make it to Impact Clash 3 cause not enough of my friends wanted to go so yea. I'm for sure going to Final Round though, i just figured i would ask who all might be going.

Pika_Cam

Smash Ace
my tag was ZETSU
unless it was on my personal wii......then it was ***GT
i really wanted to play your pikachu 1 on 1
i think our doubles match was an unfair circumstance (mainly because my partner started playing the day before the tournament.....which im sure was obvious......but im not whining about it......i still had fun fending for myself in those matches)
I thought that might be you. I only used kirby in our 1 on 1 match because I am not very fond of dittos. I did see your Pikachu in other matches. You were great. You should probably use uair more out of qac though.

Keys1281

Smash Journeyman
@reimii--I was the Marth on Cam's team, Spade. And I still have yet to post in this topic, until now. I also got 3rd in the Low-tier tourney (getting knocked out by the same person/people twice sucks).

Finally, I can be added to the list now:
Tag: Spade
Brawl FC: 4339-2157-0043

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
Spade you had a pretty good marth from what I remember. I'll look forward to playing against you in future tournies!

Same with you pikacam, but replace marth with pikachu

Pika_Cam

Smash Ace
Spade you had a pretty good marth from what I remember. I'll look forward to playing against you in future tournies!

Same with you pikacam, but replace marth with pikachu
Yeah, and please feel free to replace your Metaknight with Captain Falcon =P

Seriously, your Metaknight is off the scale good.

Majist

Smash Journeyman
@reimii--I was the Marth on Cam's team, Spade. And I still have yet to post in this topic, until now. I also got 3rd in the Low-tier tourney (getting knocked out by the same person/people twice sucks).

Finally, I can be added to the list now:
Tag: Spade
Brawl FC: 4339-2157-0043
Sweet, you live in Huntsville! I need to get to moogle's thursday smash nights so we can do some Fire Emblem madness!!

I think I fought you once during doubles, I can't remember for sure. I believe I was Marth and we were fighting on Delphino. I remember your Marth being very good.

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
*Is still waiting to get to go to more tournies*

Also I'm up for online later in the week. Just any time not today. I'm gonna start bringing Diddy out online so I can have constant practice with him. Ivysaur will just have to be sad now.

Pika_Cam

Smash Ace
Sweet, you live in Huntsville! I need to get to moogle's thursday smash nights so we can do some Fire Emblem madness!!

I think I fought you once during doubles, I can't remember for sure. I believe I was Marth and we were fighting on Delphino. I remember your Marth being very good.
I remember that match. I remember telling Spade to go after Pops because his tink usually combos the heck out of my pika.

Spade and I actually live in Madison, just outside of Huntsville.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i wish we had as many samshers as hunttsville, tuscaloosa, or birmingham.

we got me, ref, and kalm. im not complaining though.

so yeah, amazing futile videos are amazing.

nice1

Smash Lord
Man its been awhile since ive posted on here.

Is it to early to ask who all might be going to Final Round next month or no ?
I couldnt make it to Impact Clash 3 cause not enough of my friends wanted to go so yea. I'm for sure going to Final Round though, i just figured i would ask who all might be going.
i'm goin to FR i already got my hotel room reserved woot woot

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Reflex gave me a shoutout on the COT4 stream, ALRIGHT! lol.

Reflex I'll give you a shoutout at the next big tournament I go to, unless of course you are there as well. Then we have to ditto. :)

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
i'll probably go to final round.
assuming nu drives me

will_ i took your advice about using more C4, and I swept my pool and got fourth in singles :-D

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
I got some pictures developed from the tourney!

Here's the team Jet of Falcos after winning their last match:

Top Bottom