• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ALASKA Smash Thread

Beautiful Death

Smash Journeyman
What the hell happened to Derek?

He hasn't responded and it's been like a week and I left my Xbox and KoF at his house so I haven't been able to practice since LAST Tuesday and the next ranbats are like in two days.

I even bought MAHVEL and I have not touched it yet since I do not have my gear.

Now I'm going to be destroyed undoubtedly instead of having a fragment of a chance.

How annoying.

And also where is the damned fighting game group or whatever on Facebook

I want to find it so I can get in these massive Marvel parties.

I was looking at the group like a week ago and now I can't find it anymore.

Grrrrrr.

...........what am I supposed to do, practice Kof 99 and Guilty Gear?

And if he did break his head in an accident or something then I am TRULY screwed because then just how am I supposed to get back my stuff then?

Ah well.

Something will work out, I am sure.

Beautiful Death

Smash Journeyman
Thanks, dog.

WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOO ARMADA WINNNNNSSSSSS

YOUNG LINK YES

Melee

1 Armada
2 HBox
3 Mango
4 Javi (mad props once again)
5 Peepee KK

Brawl

Top 8 Brawl:
Winners: Nairo, Otori, Kakera
Losers: Ally, ESAM, Razer, Nietono, ADHD

Some of those names sound Japanese that would be funny as hell if a japanese dude won Brawl

Well, maybe not funny.

I heard M2K lost to a Japanese Rob, see.

Beautiful Death

Smash Journeyman
Nothing lol

I actually thought something happened to him because he didn't respond for like an entire week and turns out it was something like-

"Woooo hoooo hee hee mee hee horf horf borf I was just asleep and before I knew it a few days had passed lolz"

Yup.

What a goofball.

when he dies for real I'm going to not believe it now.

And turns out Japan won Brawl wow

1. Otori ($3,600)
2. Nietono ($1,760)
3. Nairo ($960)
4. ESAM ($640)
5. Kakera ($320)
5. Ally ($320)
7. Razer ($200)
7. ADHD ($200)

Europe wins Melee and Japan wins Brawl hee hee hee.

TheCatPhysician

Smash Ace
I actually thought something happened to him because he didn't respond for like an entire week and turns out it was something like-

"Woooo hoooo hee hee mee hee horf horf borf I was just asleep and before I knew it a few days had passed lolz"

Yup.
Yeah, I can hear him saying that. Man, melee's starting to come back a bit. I wonder if he'll ever play again

TheCatPhysician

Smash Ace
I actually anticipated this exact response from this exact poster. Don't believe me? Well... I did.

And oh yeah, my response: Hey, anything's possible. Derek Charles is a wizard among men.

Beautiful Death

Smash Journeyman
Love Stinks Grrrrrrrr

LolJK

Oh wellz

@Shiro-Chan

Dude that is SICK.

I haven't played you.

I MUST.

GET OVER HERE YO

@DAN THE MAN

Lol if I had a Wii-Mote I would be all over that Skyward SOARED so no dice, bud.

Also Shiro beat MATT SAVAGE from what I heard so that's saying something. Would be cool to see you guys face off.

I think Shiro plays Wolf and Marth and Falco if I remember correctly.

@CatMolester

Hellz yeah we discuss brilliant MAHVEL tactics all the time

"Hey man. How do I beat this."

"Well, X-Factor then KILL."

"Can't argue with that. Death-Factor defeats everything."

"Lolgotcha later dude."

-Shiro-

Smash Journeyman
I only play :wolf: though And I'm pretty good with him I beat Matts ddd I think he doesn't like brawl though :X And wolf vs DDD is horrible i hate it but yeah I can tell he didn't like brawls mechanics

I hope to see you guys soon though I miss alaska

:228:

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
@catphysician, are u back in town? if so, money match?

@kazu, Shiro is horrible at brawl, but hes a cocky **** who only thinks hes good. you should money match him

@shiro, kazu is too good man, dont accept that money match.

PS: all the lurkers need to start posting. you know who you are >.>

PPS: Does anyone wanna dish out cash to help me drive shiro back up here?

Kazu_Teh 2D Terrorist

Smash Cadet
Been hella outta practice. Work & Training consume too much time for smash, SF or anything VG related really. Lmao, but I might dust off my controller for some smash just hit me up.

You guys know any good gyms in the valley, Muay Thai and Braz. Jiu Jitsu are too mainstream, any other stylized gyms would be cool. How goes it, Does anyone even get on anymore or is it just Fang and some pll I've never met.

775-2885 gotta pay the bill this Wednesday and I'll be good for any upcoming smashfests, or if you guys are interested in MMA and need to spar I'm free after 1 on weekdays (Sometimes after 5). Off on weekends.

Happy Posting :)

Kazu_Teh 2D Terrorist

Smash Cadet
@catphysician, are u back in town? if so, money match?

@kazu, Shiro is horrible at brawl, but hes a cocky **** who only thinks hes good. you should money match him

@shiro, kazu is too good man, dont accept that money match.

PS: all the lurkers need to start posting. you know who you are >.>

PPS: Does anyone wanna dish out cash to help me drive shiro back up here?
Rolmao. Oh, the joys of free time.

DaemonFang

Smash Lord

Kazu_Teh 2D Terrorist

Smash Cadet
Looks like Kazu aint nuthin but a scurrd liddle niagga

its one of the benefits of being the most awesomest person on the planet

shiro, money match dis foo

Mike, I'm 100% serious when I say this, if you wanna fight, then give me a time and place. I'll leave from the f'kin valley and we can box, I was willing to overlook the first time you popped off at the mouth (FB and SB), but honestly, idgaf anymore. I'm not one of those little nerds you have under your thumb, nor do I waste my time trying to play the role of big guy on campus. You ain't bout nothin' what so ever.

As for shiro, I'll MM you whenever possible, u seem like a funny guy. Idgaf about winning or losing just gaming and getting better. So if ur down I am.

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
@kazu Dont be trashin Shiro then. If you have a problem with the way i talk then do something about it. >.> If you really didnt give a **** about it then you wouldnt be mentioning it. Unless youmadbro.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuYd9pA8LIY

@shiro Also 25 bucks? i bet you 10 bucks kazu A. dont got 25 bucks. B. wont pay up. C.all of the above.

Also Also, SHIIIIRRROOOOOO WE COMIN TO GET YA. Just dont pack too much, we only got a bit of space in our trunk.

Top Bottom