• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ALASKA Smash Thread

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
And i'll take that as an open invitation to get you arrested when you do. but w/e it's ok, kazu's only mad cuz hes bad. at life and everything in general actually. instead of being civilized he's chosen to stick to his roots. which sadly proves my point even more. Clearly this kid isnt worth anyones time.

even google agrees. HATERS GONNA HATE

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
Umm... :< that's no bueno fighting is never good

^___________________^ in other news Why has this place gotten so much activity
kazu is the one who wants to fight, and over something said on the internet no less. end results, jail for the black man prolly. if he really wanted to get even, he'd money match me at melee and win.

i lurk smashboards and only emerge to troll prime targets. and challenge peeps to money matches.

BTW IF ANYONE WANTS THEIR THINGS CHANGED ON THE FIRST POST LEMME KNOW

How does everyone feel about a tournament? a MELEE tournament?

Xanskar

Smash Lord
?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

Less go 1v1 loser sends nudes

:228:
dota 2 or street fighter 3rd strike

also
>get on my level with some dungeon defenders
yeah no that game came out a long time ago, ive been done with it *****

DaemonFang

Smash Lord
mmaaaaaaaaaannnnnn the mods are watchin this thread now. gaaaaaaaayyyyy either that or someone reported me. oh well...

we still need one more for our california trip manz. Genesis 3 or w/e.

Xanskar

Smash Lord
dota is good and 3rd strike is good

sorry but you can't handle my killer instinct i actually wanted to give you a chance

Top Bottom