• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Albany Ny, Calling Anyone Nearby Who Wants To Smash As A Group And Chill!

LuVr

Smash Apprentice
Hey there everyone, I am "LUFFY" (smash gamer-tag) and I am new to the Albany area in upstate NY. I am really looking to make some friends, and what better place to start than the smash brawl community. I do play melee too, so I'm down for anything. I have gone to a few tournies here and there, but am looking to get much better. I am willing to drive and chill at your place, or let you come here to play some gold old smash. I cannot wait to make new friends and maybe even get a small group started in the Albany, NY area. So please, if you are from this area feel free to become part of the thread or just message me or leave a comment, I will be checking this thread often to see if it will get somewhere. I will now introduce myself as a member of the thread:

gamer-tag: " LUFFY ''

Primary Mains (brawl): Fox, Game and Watch
Secondary Mains (brawl): Cptn. Falcn., Link, Falco, MK

Primary Mains (melee): Pichu, Marth, Peach
Secondary Mains (melee): Roy, Falco, Luigi

Primary Mains (n64): Mario, Ness, Cptn. Falcon
Secondary Mains (n64): Pika, Kirby, Link

altairian

Smash Lord
Hey man I know of a couple Brawl players in the area. I usually meet them at SUNY Albany to play, maybe you can come join us next time we meet up (won't be this week cause of thanksgiving and the fact that I'm working 2 jobs atm >< ). Feel free to hit me up on aim or here, I'm always down to smash in my free time.

LuVr

Smash Apprentice
nice, I play all 3 smash games so I wouldn't mind =), anybody who wants to make plans PM me with details.. sorry I havent been on much, Life has just been so hectic

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Alt you need to get on these players and get them out and about around the smash scene

altairian

Smash Lord
Hey my number's 518-860-6005 if you want to give me a call or text (text is far more likely that I'll be able to respond). I'm gonna be pretty busy the next couple weeks coming up but after that I'll only be working like 30-35 hours. You never mentioned if you're at college or not so I dunno if you'll be in the area the next few weeks but yeah whenever you're looking to play some smash I'm down to play as long as I'm not at work.

altairian

Smash Lord
Haha yeah I work retail, so christmas was pretty **** busy. My schedule's calming down now (I work 6 days this week cause of new year's and my job involves selling shrimp but after that it'll be pretty normal) so feel free to hit me up!

Top Bottom