• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Albert Wesker... ensuring complete global saturation...

Wesker700

Smash Rookie
Awesome!
When do you trink you will finish this great mod?
Could you do a HUNK mod too?
Thanks.

JackThorn

Smash Cadet
Not sure when I'll finish it. As for HUNK, right now, I don't have plans to add anymore RE characters.

Also, I desperately need help because Wesker can't grab other fighters and when he picks up items, they appear in his chest. If anyone can help fix this glitch I'll greatly appreciate it.

NOKAUBURE

Smash Apprentice
lol good job! finally a resident evil 4 character!
I remember his killer7 in mercenaries :p

Wesker700

Smash Rookie
Not sure when I'll finish it. As for HUNK, right now, I don't have plans to add anymore RE characters.

Also, I desperately need help because Wesker can't grab other fighters and when he picks up items, they appear in his chest. If anyone can help fix this glitch I'll greatly appreciate it.
Ok.Thanks for replying.Actually I've asked this since I've never seen this forum and wanted to know if this a work in progress mod, not a left undone in middle process mod.
About HUNK, if you do him to SSBB, replace another character for him.I'm asking this since SSBB is my favorite fight game and I always wanted to play with Wesker in it (hoping to Wesker became so popular that CAPCOM release the rights to Nintendo to have him in a future SSB game).And I would love to play Wesker vs HUNK with my brother (mine and his favorite character respectively).
Thanks again.Good luck.I'm sure this'll be awesome and when you finish Wesker you will gain experience to make more RE characters easily (like Krauser too).

JackThorn

Smash Cadet
Well, let's not jump too far ahead of ourselves. I still have to finish Wesker before I decide if I want to do any other characters. Heh.

pwngeboy

Smash Rookie
I hope Im not bothering, but I ask if you used an automatic model hexxer how did you exactly get it to work with the umbrella chronicle characters. Cause I'm picking up making a Chris redfield since your doing a wesker and the automatic hexxer isnt working for me.

Wesker700

Smash Rookie
Maybe you're too busy trying to fix some problems with Wesker.I just want to help with some reminder.What about Kirby?What will happened if he swallows Wesker to get his ability?

Missing Number

Smash Rookie
I would assume that Kirby would act as if he had just swallowed a regular Snake.

Though Wesker!Kirby would be amusing, and make this mod more complete, so Kirby's Snake outfit might be changed to resemble Wesker after the main mod is finished.

JackThorn

Smash Cadet
I hope Im not bothering, but I ask if you used an automatic model hexxer how did you exactly get it to work with the umbrella chronicle characters. Cause I'm picking up making a Chris redfield since your doing a wesker and the automatic hexxer isnt working for me.
Well, for me, the auto hexer worked flawlessly. I don't know if you're doing anything different from me, but if you want, I'll see about getting Chris working, for you.

Maybe you're too busy trying to fix some problems with Wesker.I just want to help with some reminder.What about Kirby?What will happened if he swallows Wesker to get his ability?
I don't know what would happen, but maybe I'll try it, sometime. Heh.

I would assume that Kirby would act as if he had just swallowed a regular Snake.

Though Wesker!Kirby would be amusing, and make this mod more complete, so Kirby's Snake outfit might be changed to resemble Wesker after the main mod is finished.
Not a bad idea. Heh. I'll see what I can do, after I finish Wesker.

pwngeboy

Smash Rookie
Really, I did everything on the wacka alpa tutorial With every character model in the game but it never works. but yes it would greatly appreciated if you could get him to work

masticatedmuffins

Smash Rookie
@doomdragon

It's not actually a texture but a straight up imported model. Even though it is to go over Snake the bones aren't the same and hence all new animations and moveset need to be made.

JackThorn

Smash Cadet
Well, before I continue with the way I'm currently doing it, what would people prefer?

A completely new model with new movesets and animations.

Or a reskin and vertex edit that allows both a new moveset and allows Snake's moveset?

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
The vertex edit and reskin will get more use because when I'm not using Wesker or at a tournament I still play Snake. That being said it takes a decent amount more work. There is nothing that makes me sadder then seeing a really cool PSA character that fails because the creator is overwhelmed.

Wesker700

Smash Rookie
Well, before I continue with the way I'm currently doing it, what would people prefer?

A completely new model with new movesets and animations.

Or a reskin and vertex edit that allows both a new moveset and allows Snake's moveset?
Definitely "A completely new model with new movesets and animations."
How's the progress?

pwngeboy

Smash Rookie
I say keep on with what you were originally were doing. What you have done so far looking amazing.

maltes

Smash Cadet
hey, great job, I'm making Claire Redfield but I've just begun, I have a question, Could you get the animations from UC disc or did you have to do all of them?

TalonAran

Smash Rookie
Sorry about the bump, but I was wondering if you're still working on this? Because this is probably the best character replacement I've ever seen.

Link40

Smash Cadet
Hum, this project looks dead. Too bad, it sounded promising.
Could you at least release the files or give them someone who would like to continue the project ? I think I'm not the only Resident Evil fan here who wants Wesker in Brawl.

Top Bottom