• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alberta Beatdown 2! $200 BONUS POT FOR SMASH SINGLES!! June 25th -

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
For anyone who use's the ps3/ps2 controllers, we will have converters so that your controllers will work for the ps3!

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
ugh i meant i will be trying to get ahold og converters so you can use the ps3/ps2 controllers n the 360

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Words can't express how hyped I am for this.

:005:
Yeah no kidding eh?

Who's coming from Manitoba!?

Hi Jake! see you later next month ;) haha
Not sure, but Exegg said he might and he was gonna talk to a guy called Nightshade. He said a few others might be interested as well. Exegg said he was gonna talk to Nightshade yesterday, so hopefully that happened.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Not sure, but Exegg said he might and he was gonna talk to a guy called Nightshade. He said a few others might be interested as well. Exegg said he was gonna talk to Nightshade yesterday, so hopefully that happened.
They'd better get the best Yoshi in Canada down there!

Who's coming from Manitoba!?

Hi Jake! see you later next month ;) haha
I didn't know you were gonna be in Nova Scotia! =0

:005:

SinisterB

Smash Champion
Slippi.gg
SINS#333
NNID
shadymaiden
I'll try making it to this.

But I doubt it.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Updated with list of hotels near by and linked the thread to the edmontongamers thread. Check that thread out for details about the other tournaments. Also, I know people will be willing to house OoP players/Calgary players, but I haven't gotten any word yet. I'll be asking around soon and update the housing section accordingly.

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
heeeeeey i was thinknig...
we do

SMAHS 64
NO DANS (because come on nooooow, come on noooooooooow)

!!!!!

5 Doller buy in! I'll pay for the first 3 people!

_GrapE_

Smash Lord
So, the likeliness of me being able to make it now is pretty good, but I will need somewhere to stay.
If there is no housing or anything available then I might still be able to make it and just pay for a hotel, but that isn't too promising.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I won't make it to the monthly coming up, unfortunately. But I am gonna request a day off to make it for this as well.

Once I am confirmed, Shiro and I will be co-hosting BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II. It's back on the tournament list, and I'll be spreading flyers in Spruce Grove, Stony Plain, and select locations on the west end of Edmonton. That'd be next week since I'll be busy as hell, but I wanna keep this game alive. It wouldn't be the first time a game's had a small attendance and it still went on at ABD.

Look at Tatsunoko vs. Capcom. Besides, after Genesis 2 I'm gonna focus more on the BlazBlue games. Speaking of? Kyle, Stephan, Keith, everyone on 360 since nobody plays PS3 damnit, we'll hafta play soon online.

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
I can house a decent number of players for this event!!

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Why are you in Alberta for this anyway Eric?

Passing through?

Picking up gas money on the way? lol

cause I think you were in Saskatchewan recently right?
well I'm living in Regina for the summer.. I'm going to this tournament with a guy from Regina and a few people from Saskatoon. Then either I'm driving to Edmonton from Saskatoon or someone from Saskatoon is driving us to Edmonton for the tournament.

Which by the way if ANYONE can house 5 people from Saskatchewan (including myself) that would be greatly appreciated! This would include (Connor, Sean, Geenareno, Evan, and I)

Alphicans

Smash Hero
well I'm living in Regina for the summer.. I'm going to this tournament with a guy from Regina and a few people from Saskatoon. Then either I'm driving to Edmonton from Saskatoon or someone from Saskatoon is driving us to Edmonton for the tournament.

Which by the way if ANYONE can house 5 people from Saskatchewan (including myself) that would be greatly appreciated! This would include (Connor, Sean, Geenareno, Evan, and I)
Nice, bringing 4 others. Are these all melee players? Brawl players? Or both?

Geenareeno

Smash Lord

Who's Shawn? Idk if I can come, parents are the biggest problem. Finals might be that week too, but i'll see. I play both.

Top Bottom