• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alberta Brawl Power Rankings!**ON HIATUS**

Status
Not open for further replies.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
The wavedashing in Brawl looks really awkward. I think it's pretty neat that they're actually getting it to work.

AdamSakuru

Smash Cadet
Adam Sakuru joins the brawl!

I live in Calgary, and I'd like to join the power rankings!

So, how does this work? Fight each member in order on the list to make my way up (or down XD)

-Adam!

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Adam Sakuru joins the brawl!

I live in Calgary, and I'd like to join the power rankings!

So, how does this work? Fight each member in order on the list to make my way up (or down XD)

-Adam!
This guy is a cool guy. I've talked to him on MSN.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
but in reality, its mostly based off who the people who made the list think is better
Well that's cause no one's willing to actually help out with the power rankings.

I really think we should do a point based system, where everyone ranks their top 15 players, and then i'll total it up and rank it that way. No one cares enough to help, and then they complain about it the list. This isn't a tier list limited to the SBRoomers, you actually have an opinion.

[edit] Oops double post. Didn't even notice.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Because none of us even care about it, or at least I sure don't
Exactly what I just said.

I just want a nice looking banner. It upsets me everytime i see the OP, and the first thing i see is this huge Brawl Picture, and then underneath, there's a skanky Melee PR.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Well I don't have time to make a picture for melee, and the Brawl picture is balls anyways, I stole it from BC and just made it worse.

But yeah, uh, Stevo, you're kinda wrong, it's based off democracy, cause if I had a majority say myself, Alex would be way up there, but nope.

And Victor, that'd be cool, but as we learned with Randall, nobody wants to put in their opinion, or know nothing about anything, so, it never works.

Basically theres no good way to do it.

Levi5

Smash Ace
Which is why I've been saying we shouldn't have power rankings.

Should I dig up a post from over a year ago?

FalseFalco

Smash Master
power rankings are to the smash community as governor general is to parliament
always there, never necessary, and once in a while gets used by the person in power to make some stupid point (dissolve parliament)

PS I really liked Randalls pr. It was close to perfect. The reason it failed was because no one will ever agree on any power ranking list longer than 3 spots

Tyson651

Smash Lord
people need to stop whining about their rankings when it comes out AND we need more tourneys to really get it down and decide.

its just we dont have enough evidence on whose better than who based on statistics, so a lot of people whine or argue about placings.

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
I didn't like randall's PR because ive placed high in almost every tourny I went to(besides CT3) and sid somehow I get 6th =/..and sid was always infront of me..wtf? lol

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I didn't like Randalls PR, because it included Manitoba, which was really hard to judge skill levels. A couple of vidoes doesn't show consistency or the reverse; their maximum potential.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Basically what Dan and Alphican's said. Also, I don't think I'm the only one, but i found it strange that Randall was so high up. =P

Stevo

Smash Champion
I think i should be #1 cause I beat Carl one time

jus sayin

(kinda on topic)

yeah get rid of the brawl pr

nobody who is ON the PR seems to really care (actually I dont know that for sure cause ive never looked at it lol)

ColinJF

Smash Ace
Heh.

I wish more people here liked Brawl, but I can't tell you what games to like. :p

FalseFalco

Smash Master
theres no reason to take the brawl pr down for being brawl
it just needs an update or a tournament (dmk?!)

kithkin

Smash Champion
Yeah, the brawl PR is fine, there really isn't a problem with it,

The only ral flaw is that we havn't had enough tournaments or even general activity to update it.

Soooo, yeah, I'm not taking it down, but everyone knows it's inaccurate anyways, like most people said, most albertans don't like brawl, so who cares?

The ones who like it will eventually just reign over it.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Just leave it... What ever happened to those edmonton bi-weeklies? If that got up and running again, I am sure the brawl PR could be a lot better. Oh and more tournaments (DMK where are you?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom