• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alberta Brawl Power Rankings!**ON HIATUS**

Status
Not open for further replies.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Hey Mike, despite your moomoo roll, I agree that Sid should be second, But what can I do, we have to be consistant, and Sid himself made his list with him where he is.

I really don't care anyways, The list is what it is, I'm not changing it untill another event happens.

And it's never gonna be good anyways, not untill our tournaments start doing pools like they should.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Hahaha, actually I've taken a lesson from Sid, I'm gonna follow the roots of DK and Bowser (mostly DK for matchup reasons)

Cause Metaknight is lame.

But if you guys really would listen, I told you I'm not really interested anymore.

kithkin

Smash Champion
DK is extraordinarily popular because he's a "bad" character thats easy to be good with.

basically he's a good character that people can claim they are good with a bad character with.

Also dan, I love brawl, I hate the competitive scene.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
DK is extraordinarily popular because he's a "bad" character thats easy to be good with.

basically he's a good character that people can claim they are good with a bad character with.

Also dan, I love brawl, I hate the competitive scene.
Some people say he is the Sheik of low tier, because of how easy it is to gay fast-fallers with him.

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
In Brawl? I'm sure that statement holds true for Melee, but I don't see DK doing anything unusually crazy to any "fast fallers" in Brawl.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Er- DK is more like, the only person who "counters" the trio of death (G&W, MK, and Snacks)

Even though all three are more like MAYBE even matchups.

Either way, he's incredibly popular for the fact that he's a great character who people can easily abuse both his abilities and the "low tier placement"

DK in brawl is not low tier... He's like High. But brawl tiers are ********.

Carl I'd never hate you. I hate competitive brawl, but moreso the fact that brawl is so instantly made not fun when its turned competitive.

Back when I played online, supposedly the best east coast states DDD was playing with me, and I was MK for obvious reasons, and I was winning, so he complained for three days about how I should play bowser and he basically begged me, So I finally did.

and these are friendlies remember. Anyways, all three stocks two matches in a row are the infinite CG.

"this is fun!" I put my controller down and turned off my wii.

Honestly, Brawl competitive isn't fun like melee. It's only fun when people arn't serious, but as you can tell by all the MK gayness, everyone instantly turns gay if it will up their chance of winning (I'm no exception, I play sheik in melee even, god.)

anyways, I'm going back to fun brawl playing, of course when the heats on, I'm sure I'll turn back to MK, it's just natural, But I'm going to approach it the fun way and try to have decent matches with people, because playing 7 Metaknights in one tournament, and every set is exactly the same, it's just not fun.

I enjoyed playing Sid though, cause he keeps it real <3

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
What do you mean Randall? Also why aren't you on the PR?
Actually, that was just my way of saying, "what do you mean? Levi's on the PR as far as I know."

But of course, at this point I'm just confused as to what PR you guys are even talking about. First there was a Roy reference, which suggests Melee, which is a PR that I'm already on, and so is Levi, so it beats me. I think I'll just sit back and let it all unfold for a bit.

kithkin

Smash Champion
By the way, I don't really have a main anymore, just characters I play better than others. (which probably makes DK/MK my best, Bowser third even though I am the most stylish and knowledgable with him)

Last time I played... Long time ago at Levi's, I played a lot of DDD.

Anyways, going back to every character, like I said, I actually enjoy playing every character in this game.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Victor gave me a draft of it (since he opted to make it)

I told him to fix a few things, and he never got back to me.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Yeah he was pretty good but after he kept dodge rolling to down smash it became extremely easy to read him and punish.
Yeah definitely, and his only strategies involved:

a) Sitting from the side throwing Pikmin, camping forever until you'd approach him
or
b) C-sticking

P.S. If Colin's up B-spamming Ness is rank 9, then I should be rank 8. I've gotten a lot better since ADAT. >_>

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
a) Sitting from the side throwing Pikmin, camping forever until you'd approach him
or
b) C-sticking

P.S. If Colin's up B-spamming Ness is rank 9, then I should be rank 8. I've gotten a lot better since ADAT. >_>
You just described Brawls metagame.

MK ditto Bo5. I played my first offline match ever against you and I brought you down to 1 stock. No wonder Brawl is so appealing to the newbies. It's fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom