• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alberta Tournament Video Collection

brningpyre

Smash Lord
The "T-block" refers to an object. It wouldn't normally be capitalized, but it is because the capital T describes the shape better.
Are we talking about the rules of English grammar, or are we talking about what looks nice to you, personally?

When referring to an object, "t-block" or " 't'-block " would be correct, as it is a noun. However, when referring to a PERSON, such as YOU, it is a proper noun, and is thus capitalized (even the words after the hyphen(s)), so "T-Block".

Whether it describes the shape or not is not what matters grammatically.

Of course, internet nicknames are hardly ever grammatically correct. So, no worries~

You can call yourself whatever you want to, on the internet.

---

ANYWAY, I'll bring my camera to Jake's tomorrow, and maybe upload somethin'.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol sorry, they're getting me new shoes. Totally not passing up that opportunity.

shoes > you guys

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Victor sucks for pulling a 'Victor', but the smashfest was otherwise AWESOME.

Videos are being uploaded now, and I'll edit them into the OP when they're done.

Slinky

Smash Journeyman
Bleh im tired of seeing no development of these people. My opinion as a pro to u new players.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
... new players?

I've been with the tail-end of Melee into the new years and with Brawl since the beginning. Do you mind elaborating on the "no development" you speak of?

Granted we're pretty unorthadox and whatevs.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
I've uploaded some from August already, more are on the way.

For the tenth time, I wasn't AT the July Monthly, so I have nothing to upload. If somebody else recorded and can pass me some links, that'd be sweet.

Jack's channel added.

stevebucknor1

Smash Rookie
Video

This is a collection of all the videos from Alberta tournament play. It's just Brawl in here, see below for a link to the Me lee/64 Thread. Please let me know about any broken links or wrong credits on the videos, and post any videos you want to add to the collection, as long as they're from the Alberta Smash scene (or Alberta players at out-of-province/country tourneys). This is really amazing.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Updated! From now on, I'll keep things up to date, especially since our vids will be going up on an amalgamated Canadian Brawl channel.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
I like how I said I'd keep things up to date, and then didn't. Oh well~

Now it's up to date, and I'll continue adding videos to the playlist for the May 28, 2011 monthly as they finish uploading.

Top Bottom