• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Infil

Smash Journeyman
Ahh, the spam from the Calgary thread. Don't know how I lived without it for so long!

Speaking of 4, maybe I'll try and con a few Calgary people to pick up Street Fighter 4 when it comes out in February. You know you want to.

Levi5

Smash Ace
Yeah, Infil is Ricky. He's been around forever, like the dinosaurs. Only Religion doesn't try to cover him up, games that aren't melee do.

Ricky, Brawl sux :p

Infil

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, nobody knows who I am, but I'm okay with that. I used to play Melee, but haven't for quite some time. I'm old-school enough to have played with the Punch Crew back in like 2004. And yeah, I was the guy who made Youtube vids of the Brawl characters back when the Japanese version was released.

I also played an all-cast ditto match versus Levi a while back. Levi was even kind enough to let me win a few matches so I wouldn't look so bad!

Tyson651

Smash Lord
i couldnt go today cause i never met luke's parents so i wasnt allowed over to smash.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Hey man, don't disrespect. It's understandable, it's christmas, we have presents out on the floor, can be easily stolen. I agree it was lame, but I understand the reasons, even if I totally disagree and know they are reasons that aren't going to happen.

Levi5

Smash Ace
I'm thurr.
The only reason mine are all Canadian is because Sintenal is the mod for the Roy forums :p
edit: nevermind I always thought Sintenal was canadian, because he frequents the world of ssbm. lol

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Sintenal's Canadian?
=P Thanks Levi XD

This is sorta random, but Mark reminds me of Chudat.

Top Bottom