• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
Haha, I'm at a friend's place right now.

I'd be on msn more, but access to my computer has been rough as of late.

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
Hrm...alright, understood. There are preliminary power rankings based on the equal-input numbers system, however there are definitely errors that we can all agree on that will need to be discussed before a second version is published.

MARIOWNAGE

Smash Lord
If by error you mean Brad being on there, then error isn't quite the word we're looking for =P

Just kidding brad, you're awesome.....ish

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
cvs2?

Alphicans, do you wanna come down to Red Deer? LOL. Someone come down D: Sean and I are lonely.

Stevo

Smash Champion
K people I already claimed the name Stephen, dont confuse me by refering to other people by that name please :p

and Seakings are pretty dope.
IS EVERYONE GOING TO THE TOURNEY IN DECEMBER??

And guys, Eric taught me how to beat foxes and falcos with DK.... and not even PKM knows about it.

All you gotta do is power shield everything!

See cause DK cant shield worth ****... so just powershield instead!

WERD

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Okay. Well, first, you gotta be doing stuff. Cuz you can't just stand there, waiting for a powershield. They will KNOW. And then they'll grab you or something.

So when you're doing stuff, they will also do stuff. They will try to "attack" you. When you see this, JUST before the move hits you, press R/L. Then there will be this odd white small explojian around you, and you will be pushed back slightly, but there will be minimal lag. Their attack will be knocked back against them if it's a projectile, or they will have slightly more lag than you. If it was a direct attack.

Example: Manli vs bluntedobject, 2 days ago. Marth vs Falco, FD.
Manli is down many percent. Falco is shooting lasers at Marth.

Falco shl. Manli RUNS against it. "R" button is pressed. laser returns at falco. even before the laser hits falco, marth jumps to a fair.

da-da-da- DAHHHHH! Marth has learned the Laser-doublefair-fsmash tipper combo! You win!

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
No, that's totally not how you do it. You wait for something to hit u and in those 2 frames where ur like "yah das toally abowtz to hitz me mangz" u like prez that AR buhton or the EL buhton if you like feelz more comfortsable doin dats.

Blunted_object10

Smash Master

Example: Manli vs bluntedobject, 2 days ago. Marth vs Falco, FD.
Manli is down many percent. Falco is shooting lasers at Marth.

Falco shl. Manli RUNS against it. "R" button is pressed. laser returns at falco. even before the laser hits falco, marth jumps to a fair.

da-da-da- DAHHHHH! Marth has learned the Laser-doublefair-fsmash tipper combo! You win!

MANLI IS
THE
BEST POWERSHIELDER IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!!! UNTIL IM PROVEN WRONG!!!!!

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol im in Edmonton right now actually. Im leaving either tomorrow or Friday but everyone lives in millwoods while im stuck staying at my grandparents near Chinatown/Kingsway mall

Reese

Smash Journeyman
I sense a powershielding showdown. Firexemblemxpryde should challenge LEVEL NINE to a powershield money match.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Nah man level nines are crazy at powersheild and good at getting out of meteor smashes... I can never kill them with a meteor smash :'(

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Then wtf did I use to train on all the time D:
Maybe your CPU punched a tree the day before.

haha, Ye of little faith. Trust manli to do what he does best. I believe the CPU lvl9 powershields like one out of every 2 falco lasers. I do better than that. the CPU also powershields fox/falco's shffl nair. I powershield frigging knees.

Top Bottom