• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
on a lighter note
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZVFpRQdOuQ0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZVFpRQdOuQ0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

best thing ever.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
I wanna bro out

also I like playing Paul! except I don't think he likes the falco marth matchup as much as I do.

also <3 tyson

Ministry

Smash Ace
****, i wana play. i think il be free pretty soon, i dont like my job.

on a different note. i will bo5 MM anyone if they want including carl or dan. i dont mind if i lose.

and i liek falco vs marth carl, if u wana play sometime, we should get a smashfest going towards the end of may.

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
but thas okay, I wasn't aiming to make you look bad in the first place, I wanna MM you cause I wanna MM you, you can accept or you can decline, but don't ask me to only go Ganon, hell I don't ever even play Ganon anymore, maybe once or twice a smashfest, it's more fun to have to try like a mother**** with Doc than it is to play Ganon who to me at this point feels like bread and butter even if I lose.

U mad?

I just didn't wanna play any serious matches that day, hell I played Link in tournament a lot that day, aside from the fact that I heavily believe in my link, you can't take me seriously. Sure it's cool you can beat my Doc with falcon, and you did it legit. But Doc ain't Ganon same as Falcon ain't Peach. Sure as hell was fun though.

Accept my MM you ****

sleak-

Smash Journeyman
WWOWOOW that rap WAS so GOOOOOOOODDD ****

and sure id love to play carl, marths are probably one of my fav match ups (minus gimps)

and i love the bread vs victra rivalry :D

Tyson651

Smash Lord
Hahaha, Victor, Doc isn't even my third.
but thas okay, I wasn't aiming to make you look bad in the first place, I wanna MM you cause I wanna MM you, you can accept or you can decline, but don't ask me to only go Ganon, hell I don't ever even play Ganon anymore, maybe once or twice a smashfest, it's more fun to have to try like a mother**** with Doc than it is to play Ganon who to me at this point feels like bread and butter even if I lose.

Accept my MM you ****
Victor, on a serious note, I actually gotta prove to some unbelievers that you're a chump
they see me johnin
they hatin
patrolling they tryin to catch me johnin dirty
tryin to catch me johnin dirty

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
yeah im sorry brad, im not gonna mm you then. you're just a johning piece of trash. even if i win i lose.

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
it's my birthday on saturday. WHO WANTS TO BRO OUT?!?!
Crazy your born a day before my little brother =p and my birthday is on the 16th
I guess we are already brothers so i do not need to attend the "bro out session"

hey guys, just wanted to ask you peeps if you were cool with the next melee tournament i host being done on the 6th of june?

I'm hoping to get a starter pot going, but thats always a hassle =/ *****s be more stingy with their money than Scrooge Mc Dan!

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Maybe if there's a Brawl tournament back-to-back again and I can get housing, I'll consider going to Edmonton. I kinda bailed last time since the Greyhound would have cost around $200 if I bought them the day of, but if I do 3 weeks ahead, it'd be only $115 which isn't that bad.

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman
Crazy your born a day before my little brother =p and my birthday is on the 16th
I guess we are already brothers so i do not need to attend the "bro out session"

hey guys, just wanted to ask you peeps if you were cool with the next melee tournament i host being done on the 6th of june?

I'm hoping to get a starter pot going, but thats always a hassle =/ *****s be more stingy with their money than Scrooge Mc Dan!
6th of june is good.

it's my birthday on saturday. WHO WANTS TO BRO OUT?!?!
If by bro out you mean smashfest. Than yes.

Imagination

Smash Apprentice
I like dittos.
p.sure you told me you don't

Allan vs Jarrett. If you want a samus ditto jarrett wins if not allan my win
Paul vs Carl. Carl wins
Sid vs the Pikachu guy in Calgary (Koda?) Sid wins and its super boring
Me vs Maiko, never played mike if its a jigs ditto you both lose
and Brad vs Victor. brad wins. probably, he doesn't really play against anyone since I'm too busy / bored of playing melee lately to give him practice. edit: if he practiced w/ the other guys in calgary he'd win

Imagination

Smash Apprentice
Nick if I ever play you we should money match
Brad and everyone fighting brad: chill out a bit. its just a game.

Ministry

Smash Ace
lol victra.

yeah im down to MM levi, for however you much u want.

brad we should do a 50-100$ money match and i dont mind what character you use.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
levi's too modest.

brad's just up his own *** too much.

cause johnin is da bess
johnin is da bess
johnin is da bess

Top Bottom