• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Actually I never cared, I just happened to get some beta keys, and thought it would be funny. As it stands I actually have given two beta keys away, to hubert and Levi both because I saw them and did it basically by handing it to them.

I did intend on giving it to steve if he wants it.

and I have not sold any.

Although I may have exaggerated the amount in hopes to have fun. Which I did. Sorry to people who wern't my target, I just don't have as many keys as there are steves (that means you especially Paul)

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Also marvel vs capcom 2 is gonna play like tatsunoko vs capcom which means its gonna be just like brawl is to melee players to serious MvC players

Stevo

Smash Champion
yea that Iron man looks dumb

so my brothers grad thing is the 20th, so I will be in calgary probably for a week from that day on.
Is anyone in calgary for the long weekend? Wanna smash? Lemme know Levi/Brad/Whoever.

Edit: yea Brad, if you are still offering the beta key, I'll take it for sure.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
so my brothers grad thing is the 20th, so I will be in calgary probably for a week from that day on.
Is anyone in calgary for the long weekend? Wanna smash? Lemme know Levi/Brad/Whoever
Actually, me and Ministry were talking about doing some Smash on the 22nd to the 24th. Maybe someone can get a Smashfest going while Steve and I are in Calgary? =D

Also, Allan, want to MM $10 my Jigglypuff vs your Samus?

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Our Jigglypuff/Samus match in the bracket though is my favorite match I've ever had so far. Also, I picked up Puff as I was in Calgary and have improved a lot, while I'm sure Allan has improved as well and has had Jigglypuff experience against Danny.

So I think it'll be an awesome set. =)

Tyson651

Smash Lord
i guess on a personal preference, it would be an awesome set for icy lol.

dunno if allan feels the same or not though.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Can you confirm the Smashfest? If it's solid, I'll get my tickets tomorrow. =)

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Yay. <3

I'll chatter with Ministry about housing and let you know when I can get there and stuff.

And the rest of Calgary should be there too since Stevo will also be in town. =D

Tyson651

Smash Lord
hi5

tyson knows how it is xP
hi5 lolol

I love fighting anything. Every opponent is a unique challenge. =D
until u fight carl

I hate fighting against jiggs, with anyone.

mostly in doubles though.
:( u dont like vsing me? we should team next tourney then steve :D

sheik+jiggs? and u dont need to vs me harhar

I find jiggs a lot easier to fight against in doubles, she can't hold stage control or edgeguard as easily.
cause u're carl.

but thats true, jiggs can only maintain good stage control as long as her partner maintains control over 1 guy.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
lol tyson

I DID get ***** by a jiggs in 2007 at TCT2 so it's not like I **** jiggz no problem. It's been a long time coming.

Besides, everyone knows I don't really fight people; I just stand there then hit them a bunch, usually with air attacks.

Stevo

Smash Champion
I find jiggs a lot easier to fight against in doubles, she can't hold stage control or edgeguard as easily.

maybe i just hate the character, and she is more commonly seen in doubles

yea Tyson, it would be awesome if we teamed, 1 less jiggs to face!

but seriously, ever since Mikemonkey played Jiggs back in the day for a while, ive hated her sooo much. I dont even have THAT much trouble vs. jiggs, i just hate the way it forces me to play.

lol Carl, what is that from again?
(don't really fight people; I just stand there then hit them a bunch, usually with air attacks)

Tyson651

Smash Lord
thats from that guy who thinks hes pro, i forgot his name though.

he had that video of his stats and says we'll meet at the final destination, and says his colour is black or w/e haha.

Imagination

Smash Apprentice
lol carl that was good. the only thing I don't like about jiggs in 2v2 is I assume that my partner knows how to fight jiggs... but then they don't and tyson melts my stocks via team mate

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
tyson is the best team player ever.

guarantees you top 3. hahaha team with tyson if you want money. XD

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
So I'm finally back from Deutschland. Get some. Definitely the best time of my life. Germans know how to have fun!

Thanks Bread for hosting me

Also, the Korean choir at the festival was very good. Their director was hilarious. Probably the best choir there besides ours.

I dunno why I felt like saying that. Every time they sang it kind of reminded me of AsianBoards.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
oops sorry lol i guess i got too excited haha

lololol jamie posted that a while ago. what the eff. so lame -.-

Imagination

Smash Apprentice
hubert and I can beat tyson and kevin. get some. I mean welcome back sid, sorry I couldn't have you over. I don't even know why I'm up right now.

Top Bottom