• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Tyson651

Smash Lord
OMG LOL how'd I miss this. Bro what the eff man. Did she sound asian? Did she sound cute? God **** man, most people can only dream of that happening to them XDD
im not sure if she sounded asian or not. if she was, then she was born in canada, no fob accents.

she sounded alright, a typical female voice lol.

if she called again, id hang out with her now, but oh well.

JvaN_

Smash Apprentice
so im plat rank 40 for 1v1

and plat rank 11 for 2v2

does that mean there is only 39 people higher ranked then me?

wtf, I am not that good
lol there's like 100 of divisions in the beta. you're only rank 40 in whatever plat division you're in - there's most likely hundreds or thousands high ranked than you. a better indication of your skill level is probably however many points you have.

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
you're going to evo??

how is the Canada rep for other games at that bad boy?
11 from Edmonton that i know of. most of the Winnipeg players van Toronto Montreal and Ottawa. don't know about he rest, maybe 5 from sask? this will be the most Canadians at evo how ever
lol there's like 100 of divisions in the beta. you're only rank 40 in whatever plat division you're in - there's most likely hundreds or thousands high ranked than you. a better indication of your skill level is probably however many points you have.
my buddy fakesteve>you!!

kidding

Limeee

Smash Champion
my brothers are tools for going to japan and not going on smashboards when we need them

is the melee monthly at the same place?

i totally want to go!
might go shiek or marth or falco or mario lol i dunno

EDIT: okay guys, vic is legit, and he loves brawl

i kept asking to play melee, and he didn't want too, which ended up being a good choice

cuz brawl is too good

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
im not sure if she sounded asian or not. if she was, then she was born in canada, no fob accents.

she sounded alright, a typical female voice lol.

if she called again, id hang out with her now, but oh well.
lol
Victra likes brawl now cause he wants to increase his chances to face Luke in tournament
lol
btw vic, thats a pretty cute pic u got thar *thumbs up*
yeeeyeee
my brothers are tools for going to japan and not going on smashboards when we need them

is the melee monthly at the same place?

i totally want to go!
might go shiek or marth or falco or mario lol i dunno

EDIT: okay guys, vic is legit, and he loves brawl

i kept asking to play melee, and he didn't want too, which ended up being a good choice

cuz brawl is too good
<3 u
jamie seriously needs to shut up sometimes
lol nahhhhh
Everyone should get back into brawl. It's so much better now, I am not even kidding >_>.
its actually true. Community is really nice too.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
hahaha hey hey, I've always liked the community. =p I haven't made friends with those middle eastern/indian/brown guys yet so I guess i'll have to work on that.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
im going to laugh so hard at u guys when victor quits brawl and goes back to melee.

but if he quits melee and goes all brawl, then ill make fun of victor.

:D

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
i'll play both. =p even if i don't like the brawl tourney scene i'll still play at sean's house and at smashfests i think ahaha.

but i dunno....luke's over now. He'll probably corrupt my mind indefinitely. LOL BUT HE FORGOT THE WIIMOTE

t3h Icy

Smash Master
If you come to Calgary, we should do Puff vs Peach. =)

On Dreamland. =D

And then you'll stick to Brawl. =P

And then we can do DDD vs Ness. <3

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
to be fair, from what i've heard, a good number of the brawl community doesn't want to play melee cause it takes too long to be good cause its technically demanding. =p BUT some of them have made the effort which is <3

lol luke got his dad to drive back to my house and drop off a wiimote. XD it was so funny hearing luke describe to his dad what it looked like rofl

t3h Icy

Smash Master
It's long, thin, white, has a sensor at the end and there's a strap on attached to it.

Solaris1110

Smash Journeyman
lol im getting a summer high and feeling all open minded to brawl and stuff.

Some travellers claim that the more north you go, the friendlier the people get... probably because they only travel during the summer lol.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
I find it kinda funny how defensive the Melee players are over one person saying that he enjoys Brawl right now, eventhough he has said that he is not gonna quit Melee for it.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
I find it kinda funny how defensive the Melee players are over one person saying that he enjoys Brawl right now, eventhough he has said that he is not gonna quit Melee for it.
no ones getting defensive, we're all just trolling him for the laughs.

i wasnt even being serious with any of my posts, ya'll brawl players need to loosen up.

u guys take things so seriously.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
why can't we be friends

why can't we be friends

why can't we be friends

why can't we be friends

Top Bottom