• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Sorry guys I can't come down to Calgary on the weekend of the 25-27th. I will come sometime this summer though! probably in a couple weeks!

t3h Icy

Smash Master
I will go up to Edmonton at least once this Summer, solo or with the Brawlers, but I'd prefer the latter. If I go up for Brawl though, I'll make sure to be able to see you too dude.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
yeah we should. This weekend?

hey jamie do you school right now or something? cause like, i wanna smash atm

Vitality

Smash Ace
Anyone interested in a 24 hour LAN party? A lot of PC games will be provided (minus sc2). I am hoping to get a lot of TVs and consoles this year. We could always have a super smash bros marathon lol xD

Edit: Shiro hook me up with your arcade stick wisdom.

Double Edit: I should make a cake for Maiko LOL

Triple Edit: Maiko wanna go paintballing? Tran2 and FakeFalco and Pikachu Master are going lol.

4th Dimension Edit: Correction, he is now Olimar Master.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Make it a T-block with mike's face silk-screened on, and then stick his glasses into the cake over his eyes.

And then he pops out of it

omg

Dr. Ike

Smash Cadet
I saw that a long time before the comic.

Also, if me and alex are coming up, someone should host something.

Also Sid, we need to talk about whats going down.

Alex no longer has a laptop

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman
Anyone interested in a 24 hour LAN party? A lot of PC games will be provided (minus sc2). I am hoping to get a lot of TVs and consoles this year. We could always have a super smash bros marathon lol xD

Edit: Shiro hook me up with your arcade stick wisdom.

Double Edit: I should make a cake for Maiko LOL

Triple Edit: Maiko wanna go paintballing? Tran2 and FakeFalco and Pikachu Master are going lol.

4th Dimension Edit: Correction, he is now Olimar Master.
I am super interested. when and how much?

Gerbality

Smash Journeyman
hey guys i am going to be hosting smash bros melee on the 3rd of july along side super 4.
venue? time? thread?
I really wanna make it out to this, even though i haven't played a smash game since the last rock paper scissor monthly. I will be trying to make it out to another one of those.

Top Bottom