• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Frio

Smash Champion
TBH you melee people get way to defensive when we try to incorporate brawl stuff into melee. I can't really bring myself to argue anymore so can I have my infraction point Victor >_>

T-block

B2B TST
lol mark

what the hell vic... i'm not being ridiculously serious. i already said i don't even care. i don't know why you're taking this so personally... emotions aren't even running high in this thread at all. sorry if alberta thread became something other than spam for a page -_-

edit: this was posted before vic's ninja edit

Frio

Smash Champion
Emotions are pretty hard to read on the Internet. That's why there's so much miscommunication

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
TBH you melee people get way to defensive when we try to incorporate brawl stuff into melee. I can't really bring myself to argue anymore so can I have my infraction point Victor >_>
the brawl community is the same when we attack your legal stage list...among other things :/ that's why its best if we let both communities go about with their own business.
its better not to relate the two games other than by title
see, he already knows whats up.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
lol mark

what the hell vic... i'm not being ridiculously serious. i already said i don't even care. i don't know why you're taking this so personally... emotions aren't even running high in this thread at all. sorry if alberta thread became something other than spam for a page -_-
Yeah I'd say this is an "on topic" record since 2007

Also I'd say this kind of arguing applies to both brawl and melee. Some techniques are similar in the whole immobility thing.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol mark

dude you called me out when i said "tyson be stylin" >_> I never went personal or anything...but it just seemed like you did...or something.

I just want to prevent these kinds of arguments between the communities. No one ever wins until someone pulls the "they're different games" card and it finally stops.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Yeah I'd say this is an "on topic" record since 2007

Also I'd say this kind of arguing applies to both brawl and melee. Some techniques are similar in the whole immobility thing.
stage striking rule in melee went the longest i think thanks to tyler.
I don't even remember the melee players attacking our stage list.
because maiko brings the pain too fast and too hard.

T-block

B2B TST
dude you called me out when i said "tyson be stylin" >_> I never went personal or anything...but it just seemed like you did...or something.

I just want to prevent these kinds of arguments between the communities. No one ever wins until someone pulls the "they're different games" card and it finally stops.
that's what i've been telling you foreverrrrrrr. back when you were the most anti-brawl out of all of alberta.

for the record, when you attack the brawl stage list, i defend it by attacking your logic only. the only time i said "different games" is super important is when you said stages were bannable because of walkoffs. melee and brawl mentality towards walkoffs is very different. i mean...i've heard yoshi's island melee was banned because of fox, but melee fox isn't in brawl, you know what i mean?

Frio

Smash Champion
I'm trying to recover from the loss of my beautiful pipes and here you are posting about it :(

Tyson651

Smash Lord
infinite grab releases and ddd's infinite chaingrab against the wall isnt banned?

i swear i remember it being banned like a year ago. did they change it or something?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
more like, a debate between two differently gaming ideals that gets us nowhere.

that ain't '08

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Victor, you're just a panzy when it comes to confrontations/arguments/debates. It's alright thought I still umm..... Like you?

Tyson, those things are allowed till 300%.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
oh hi tyler

how come you're still friends with luke? didn't he take your woman? why me? grrrr

I'm going Team Luke now >:C

t3h Icy

Smash Master
I ****ing lol'd at the random Alphicans in the middle of the rain of Asian pics. His expression is hilarious with all the srs bzns Asians before and after. XD

Vitality

Smash Ace
Wow edmonton gamers site got closed.

Anyways, I remember it being at Apoc but apparently the owner was trying to sell the business for 100k

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
more like, a debate between two differently gaming ideals that gets us nowhere.

that ain't '08
the discussion was about wobbling and how it can break the game. The only reason brawl was brought up was for examples for the sake of arguement, no bashing was here.

You know, I'd actually like to see more discussions like this(well not exactly lol). Discussions about smash bros would be great to see!

and ***, all the girls in snsd all look the same

Vitality

Smash Ace
Anyone know if you change DPI in photoshop is it like legit? I've been trying to find out a way to increase the DPI on Luke's pictures so I could finally get that shirt in mass production from my chinese brothers.

lol

Top Bottom