• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

T-block

B2B TST
i'm trying so hard not to say something

soooooo hard

i think i was serious about learning ness though. i might play him against falco or something because i'm trash at falco dittos

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
Anyone try using an arcade stick for smash bros? Apparently Shiro said someone tried and it sucked lol
Mike W used an arcade stick for a while, just for funsies. He could consistently waveshine, which was pretty lol. It can definitely be used for play and you could do alright with one, but it's just not nearly as good as a normal controller. Perhaps if you really took the time to become proficient.

I tried playing Magic when I was younger. I didn't understand it, so I quit.

Page 666!!!! :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
Mike W used an arcade stick for a while, just for funsies. He could consistently waveshine, which was pretty lol. It can definitely be used for play and you could do alright with one, but it's just not nearly as good as a normal controller. Perhaps if you really took the time to become proficient.

I tried playing Magic when I was younger. I didn't understand it, so I quit.

Page 666!!!! :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:
Yeah, plus smash isn't really a conventional punch.

dp fierce -> METSSUUUUUUUUUU HHADDOOOUUUKKKEENNNN

Dr. Ike

Smash Cadet
Steveeeeee, I still have a ton of cards, I'll play with you. If you wanna get rid of them I might take them too.

Anyways, Magic was so unforgiving to new players. It was basically the player that knew more about the game wins, just because the player who says "wait, what does that do again?" gets his *** ****ed

Nobody plays 3s except for me... *tear*

The day Circuit Circus closed was one of the saddest days ever. Not because it was a good arcade, but because it was the last 3s machine left in Edmonton.
I'll play wit chu

Anyone try using an arcade stick for smash bros? Apparently Shiro said someone tried and it sucked lol
Me and levi bought some to try and make brawl fun but they ended up being linked to dpad so they wouldnt work without modding and we didn't wanna waste that much effort on brawl.

brad cp's cruise all the time. I cp it in 2v2 if my team mate is comfortable with it. Brinstar is legit.
This is quite true, but I've been trying to get better on all the neutrals

Dr. Ike

Smash Cadet
The thing about YuGiOh is it's very kid friendly. No matter how harsh someone has you on the ropes, you don't even need to know why he's attacking you for 8000000 health. You look at your hand and if you have a card that works, you have a card that works "trap reverse all damage lolool"

But magic you'd have to have like 6 cards just to let you use that card

Stevo

Smash Champion
although I only played yu gi oh a couple times, I think you are right about that

I checked out the new magic sets and stuff today, it seems like they are trying to make it more new player friendly.

Steveeeeee, I still have a ton of cards, I'll play with you. If you wanna get rid of them I might take them too.
I have a **** ton of cards. I was really into magic from like ages 8-18, and then I got a whole bunch more when my cousin quit playing. I quit playing during mirrodin, but through buying cards here and there, and all the cards I got from my cousin, I actually have cards from unlimited-M11.

on a smash related note, DK is amazing, and I should play him more again.

Dr. Ike

Smash Cadet
long story short, Steve we should play, I stopped playing when I was 16. So I dunno, I stoppped at somewhere around there too, I can't remember, but I hate the new cards

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
****, you play 3s sid? i ****ing love it. But im so god **** rusty
Holy **** someone who actually plays/likes this game who isn't someone who plays/likes every game (Bread [We're coo])

Uhh yeah, sometime :p Maybe that one time I ever see you in my life. I play Akuma and Elena.
Does anyone here live in the southeast of edmonton?
Punch Crew does, but they aren't here.

Top Bottom