• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
Ugh I'm terribad at Alpha anything. It might very well be my worst SF fighter (this includes original SF1 because all you do is throw hadokens to deal 50% damage lol)

But yeah, I played on Dreamcast for a long time. I played on arcade at Playdium (I still have old Playdium cards lol), and then started frequenting the UofA SUB arcade (where all the good players were) until that shut down, then went to Circuit Circus until that was gone. Then I played random people and Mike W on Dreamcast again, and then Mike moved away.

I'm sure I still have the skills though. Are you going to Red Deer?

Dr. Ike

Smash Cadet
(Bread [We're coo])
It's depressing, I do play/enjoy every game. HOWEVER I don't think every game is great. There is some complete **** out there. like TMNT wii, except i'm still playing through that for some reason.

I'm pretty sure when I was 8 I vowed to play through every game ever.

man i used to come to edmonton just to go there

did you get that text from my brother abdi?
the one where he called you a ******

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
I didn't even need to click the link and I knew it was Stupid Words

Mario infinite is da bess

Also, it turns out I have to work 9-5 on the 30th so I'll be a bit late getting to Red Deer :p

SWEET BRO

Smash Rookie
victra i made a new account because my old name was weak sauce

germany is not cash

*****es aint ****

EDIT: i have never seen the NFL street video: 10 out of 10

€€€€€€€€

jber4life

Smash Apprentice
Hey, so all Calgary Brawlers who are coming to the smashfest this is going to the schedual of Events.

The current plan is that People will come over anytime at 5pm on the friday night. If people need to they can crash. Then on the saturday I was hoping it would start up again around 11am. and we would play until 5pm. Which is when I have to start getting ready for the party, at 5 is when all the minors have to be out of myhouse. Anybody over 18 is more the welcome to stay and smash the night away. Then on the Sunday we would start up again at 11 once again. Smash until dinner time, and call it a sucsseful weekend.

The address is 1307 Varsity Estates Dr NW.
Please can you send me a pm if you plan on comin/bringing people with you. Just so i have a rough idea of who will be at my house.

Also I have 3 tv's, So i would need somebody to bring a 1 Wii, and 2 Copies of Brawl.
Thanks a ton.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Got my ticket; totally set to go.

Maiko, you better be ready and represent Edmonton. =D

Hype! ^________________________^

:3

Tyson651

Smash Lord
Seen some videos. Still don't know them. Funny videos though
dont mind the people saying u have to know the punch crew to be competitive.

i never knew about them or who they were until carl told me anyway.

just a bunch of old edmonton smashers (mikemonkey, jarrod, others) that were the top players in edmonton a looooooong time ago. like 2005 or something.

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman
Its because you play brawl plus
lolwut? Brawl?

just a bunch of old edmonton smashers (mikemonkey, jarrod, others) that were the top players in edmonton a looooooong time ago. like 2005 or something.
Thanks for the reassurance, I had no idea what was up.

Also I think I know mike; after I saw that **** DK. He was the one who had the budget tourney at Sid's right?

FalseFalco

Smash Master
sweet bro is obviously Abdi

I wish the alberta vs bc crew battle from 2005 was still on the internet, the best was when nick called wilfred a fag and fsmashed him

and sids pikachu ("KEEP RUNNING AWAY SID")

EDIT: I deciphered victra's name:

cement is hard...
pegasus' are pretty gay...

Jams.

+15 Attack
NNID
DumberChild
Hey, so all Calgary Brawlers who are coming to the smashfest this is going to the schedual of Events.

The current plan is that People will come over anytime at 5pm on the friday night. If people need to they can crash. Then on the saturday I was hoping it would start up again around 11am. and we would play until 5pm. Which is when I have to start getting ready for the party, at 5 is when all the minors have to be out of myhouse. Anybody over 18 is more the welcome to stay and smash the night away. Then on the Sunday we would start up again at 11 once again. Smash until dinner time, and call it a sucsseful weekend.

The address is 1307 Varsity Estates Dr NW.
Please can you send me a pm if you plan on comin/bringing people with you. Just so i have a rough idea of who will be at my house.

Also I have 3 tv's, So i would need somebody to bring a 1 Wii, and 2 Copies of Brawl.
Thanks a ton.
Aww, t3h Icy said there would be something for minors to do during the party. =(

Oh ya, we should host a mini tourney sometime during this. XD

Hansel34

Smash Cadet
Yo, Jber I can bring a wii and disk for saturday.

I have brawl on a disk and on my modded wii, so it'll be like 2 copies...

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
victra i made a new account because my old name was weak sauce

germany is not cash

*****es aint ****

EDIT: i have never seen the NFL street video: 10 out of 10

€€€€€€€€
who are you

mikemonkey was considered the best in canada and in the top 10 of North America at one point by Ken

Top Bottom