• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
Dan do you play melee or just 64?

...or are you like Isai

EDIT: Falsefalco I wanted to see you at apex taking on Kage.

EDIT2: Victra you throw as many N-airs with Falcon as I do D-airs lol

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
btw..

WHERES THE FRICKING VIDEOS VICTOR. GOD DAM NIT
fu
Dan do you play melee or just 64?

...or are you like Isai

EDIT: Falsefalco I wanted to see you at apex taking on Kage.

EDIT2: Victra you throw as many N-airs with Falcon as I do D-airs lol
Dan is the best player in Alberta at all 3 games.

Carl ***** and would have ***** if he went to Apex. But when a Canadian ***** it means that they'll make it out of pools but only place bottom half.

Falcon is a bad character tho

Tyson651

Smash Lord
nice pic btw victor.

looks like an asian lady gaga, but i approve.

but im still waiting for the vids.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
do u have all the vids prepared for uploading? jim should just grab it and start uploading them to youtube.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
mine and matt's dialogue about coo hwhip was better

and that was about 2 pages

edit: and i also need a good teammate to carry a korean WAT for starcraft 2. a lot of my friends that i play 2v2 with cant keep up even though when i play with them, we get placed into platinum, and once in platinum, we never win because they cant macro/micro well enough.

Stevo

Smash Champion
Brawl Player Spoiler tags
do not read if you love brawl

I just watched some of the apex brawl vids and MY GOD they are terrible.
I CANNOT BELIEVE how boring they are. 95% of EVERY match is rolling, sidestepping, spamming ****. the game has been out for a while and is showing no signs of improved play. It's strange to say it, but I actually expected a little MORE from the game by now. I dont know why I did tho.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
Maybe if I can get good at this game Tyson.
did u get it yet? i also play terran lol

I CANNOT BELIEVE how boring they are. 95% of EVERY match is rolling, sidestepping, spamming ****. the game has been out for a while and is showing no signs of improved play. It's strange to say it, but I actually expected a little MORE from the game by now. I dont know why I did tho.
this actually makes me want to watch a few vids and see it. i actually dont see much difference either from since it came out till now

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo

So long as you keep your perspective to yourself and try not to **** on the Brawl scene here, we cool.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
@tyson
I remember seeing your snake and being like HOLY F$&* this game has depth! but then a year later snake became grenade spamming and I was like =(

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
mine and matt's dialogue about coo hwhip was better

and that was about 2 pages

edit: and i also need a good teammate to carry a korean WAT for starcraft 2. a lot of my friends that i play 2v2 with cant keep up even though when i play with them, we get placed into platinum, and once in platinum, we never win because they cant macro/micro well enough.
I will play with you, my friend.

I actually have the same problem lol but with only ONE of them have I got into platinum.
My macro actually kind of sucks but i'm working on it.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
@carl
ya rofl, its basically the beginning days of snake but with more grenades

@matt
ya its pretty annoying, i basically cannon rushed all our placements and we won, and got put into platinum where he's pretty bad and platinum guys are really good

ruhtraeel

Smash Ace
Lol SC2 placement is so skewed... I got put into Gold in a 3 v 3 the first time I played it, didn't even know what I was doing with Toss... 3 wins 2 losses. Then me, my friend and my coz made a 3 v 3 team, 10 pooled everyone into roach/hydra and muta/ling. 4 wins, 1 loss. Silver rank.

Apparently it's determined by:
-APM
-Build order
-Unit combination
-Abilities and techs used
-FINALLY Wins v losses

lilseph

Smash Ace
LOL so if i 6 pool and just click around randomly and have a godly APM and i win my 5 placement games, ill be in diamond :)

lilseph

Smash Ace
wow thats gay. I did M&M&M every game went 4-1 and had a solid 110 APM. And they through me in Gold :(

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
So if you have an unorthodox strategy you are bronze?

If you only spam zerglings you are bronze?
Well think of it this way.

You and your buddy (or buddies) play some placement match.
First match will most likely be up against bronze.
Then silver.
Then gold.
Then platinum.
If you win the last one, most likely a higher ranked platinum or maybe even diamond.

Winning all 5 will get you into platinum rank.

However, depending on WHEN you lose (and then subsequent match after that) you may be put into platinum, gold or silver. (I'm pretty sure you can get into platinum even with 1 loss).

Top Bottom