• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Actually, I linked her to the Andy post for a good laugh, because she saw your post in the NS thread.

And what scandal? We've been openly together for a while now. :p

Imagination

Smash Apprentice
I have a music history paper due last monday which I'm still not done, an acoustics paper due tomorrow, An editing / score marking assignment due friday, drivers ed exam tomorrow, a quiz tomorrow A recording on saturday which I just got back from sound check for... On sunday / monday I had a sound check and a recording respectively and Three music theory assignments due this week. I also had drivers ed on tuesday. This must be death week for most people lol.

I slept for 3 hours after scool today and 2 hours on monday night, didn't go to bed yesterday. Feeling not that bad though

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
lol yeah tyson it's actually not bad at all but i should probably mention that last night i only got 2 hours of sleep, 2 am until 4 am, cause i needed to finish a stupid research paper for english. thankfully i'm done doing english essays for lyfe now, but i've been decently burned out today

Frio

Smash Champion
I have to write a freaking essay in Chinese. Then I have to memorize and present it for my oral final =_=. I`m ****ting bricks

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Smash at my place tomorrow who's in?!???

I'm done class at 3 which means I can host from 4 till like 8 or 9. I have many tvs so all I need is 1-2 additional cubes.

ROLL CALL

I wanna see all my negros that means dan, vic, tyson, steve, jarret, riley, sid, brandon, david, tyler/luke
(lets face it they're not both gonna show ololol
, jack, maiko and ANYONE I MISSED get your *** over to my house for some spring man-bros. I don't wanna hear no girlfriend/work/school johns you can whine all about those to me in person face to face...

MAN TO MAN.

Stevo

Smash Champion
Smash at my place tomorrow who's in?!???

I'm done class at 3 which means I can host from 4 till like 8 or 9. I have many tvs so all I need is 1-2 additional cubes.

ROLL CALL

I wanna see all my negros that means dan, vic, tyson, steve, jarret, riley, sid, brandon, david, tyler/luke
(lets face it they're not both gonna show ololol
, jack, maiko and ANYONE I MISSED get your *** over to my house for some spring man-bros. I don't wanna hear no girlfriend/work/school johns you can whine all about those to me in person face to face...

MAN TO MAN.

o shiiiiiiiii

I'll do my best to be there.

I don't have any school/work/girlfriend johns, but i might have car johns.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lmfao carl.

i can't i got this interview thing 6-8 tomorrow haha. I really want to though

T-block

B2B TST
yo i actually might be able to come if this goes until later

i'm looking to arrive in edmonton at like....630. i could head over after dinner, but i won't bother if you're only going until 9.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
i like how we're colour coded with our race.

except dan should be yellow since he's a weeabo, and why is victor purple rofl, cause he's gay?

Top Bottom