• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Alphicans

Smash Hero
G&W was such a disappointment. I thought they'd make him a bit more like brawl but they pretty much kept him just as ****ty :/.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Shield isnt trash anymore
Dtilt is bigger
Dsmash is brawl
Can aerial after upb

Bair isn't from brawl (sad life)
Nair isn't from brawl

GaW still trash
Ness is also still pretty trash

Oh yeah GaW can actually lcancel his moves

:phone:

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
Serious talk guys

Would anyone be interested in coming down to Calgary for an event? if so, when, and what?

My project is being closed up, and I want to host an event for it.

pssst, heres a hint.
bit.ly/T63OZH

i'll rock peach this time, instead of rusty as **** falcon haha

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
yeah, preferably not around exam times.

but if we can get a few car pools going i'm definitely down

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Sounds like around the time when victor is planning on doing his tournament hahaha

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
sid's rob, lucario, and zelda: too much strength

connor discovers bowser side-b wins trades with everything, including huge hits like falcon knee and wario side-b. prepare your rectums

andrews sonic goes fast, where are you currently located brandon

ron's falco ez

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
Victor can you confirm if tournament then? Because I want to do mine then if I'm not encroaching on anybody.

(also if I can book everything in time lol)

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
edit: mine would be all 3 games, maybe some side games, and hopefully fairly big if I'm gonna do it.

Afterparty with beer discounts maybe?

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
I don't know if this was posted elsewhere but the details for Jarret's funeral have been finalized(via his obituary in the Edmonton Journal on Saturday)

Visitation is on Tuesday October 9th, from 7-9pm at the Serenity funeral service(5311-91st). The memorial Service is on Thursday October 11th, at 1:00pm at Sacred Heart Church of the First peoples (10821-96 Street) in Edmonton.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Victor can you confirm if tournament then? Because I want to do mine then if I'm not encroaching on anybody.

(also if I can book everything in time lol)
Go for it. The KSA asked if I wanted to do another tourney with them but it can certainly be postponed till the second semester or some other time.

Also, Connor is interested, so we can grab 5 dudes to carpool
edit: mine would be all 3 games, maybe some side games, and hopefully fairly big if I'm gonna do it.

Afterparty with beer discounts maybe?
yes and yes
I don't know if this was posted elsewhere but the details for Jarret's funeral have been finalized(via his obituary in the Edmonton Journal on Saturday)

Visitation is on Tuesday October 9th, from 7-9pm at the Serenity funeral service(5311-91st). The memorial Service is on Thursday October 11th, at 1:00pm at Sacred Heart Church of the First peoples (10821-96 Street) in Edmonton.
Thank you Fraser, i'll post this in the OP.

Eck, knowing he has an obituary is so..... ugh

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
Victra did you delete your facebook or just block me? Says your profile is not in use anymore...

Top Bottom