• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Tyson651

Smash Lord
I'm not very good at remembering names. And if he didn't do something significant that would make me remember him, I won't remember him lawl.

:phone:

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
On Calgary's side we got me and clarke who have talked about housing, I will try to get anybody else to step up, if you can confirm clarke that'd be cool

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Ok so I am gonna take a car full of 6-7 people, who can house? Gonna leave friday around 4 and get to calgary around 7.

EDIT: Gonna need to stay saturday night as well. I can leave as early as needed sunday morning.

Dragonz7

Smash Apprentice
Wow, I had no idea I was already included in going. I have some plans that weekend . I'll see what I can do I guess. I'll text you.

I'm gonna be hella free if I do end up going.

Dragonz7

Smash Apprentice
I seriously had no idea. That's really awesome of you to offer me a ride though. Like I said i'll see what I can do.

Poll is still valid :3

Stevo

Smash Champion
yo Luke if you are going friday and leaving sunday and have an extra spot maybe I should just come with you? I would have to take my truck which only seats 2 comfortably lol. I dunno, I would pitch in plenty for gas of course. unless someone else who can't drive needs the spot.

I dunno, I should probably just drive though

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
Should I mention that the venue is right on the train line, and fairly easy access by car?

Downside is I think parking fees apply, so BOOOOO

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Video Games Live: Symphony plays the Brawl theme song for the music, but gets people to play Melee on the screen cause it's the better game. Brawl players are so mad right now.

How mad how mad.

Stevo

Smash Champion
Stevo I am going to be taking my mom's car (only seats 5) so I don't think you'll fit. We'll see.
yeah no worries. I also realized you will be leaving from Edmonton friday probably earlier than I can make it there anyway (since I will be coming from Athabasca after work)

Video Games Live: Symphony plays the Brawl theme song for the music, but gets people to play Melee on the screen cause it's the better game. Brawl players are so mad right now.

How mad how mad.
I was so proud of the guy who organized it lol

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
i was under the impression that P:M was only gonna be singles, i think brad said that 2 weeks ago but i could be mistaken or he could have changes his mind.
Is there a tourney thread for this already up?

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
Yes there is a tourney thread

As for events, yeah Tyson I'm working on the math for that, I honestly want to do all three, because everyone has a favourite and I can't just pick one not to be, even if I did that with P:M and everyone was ok with it, everyone would STILL want to play it just as much. So ultimately I'm relying on being really organized, becoming an ******* day of, and whipping out my inner-chad.

That and anyone who can bring setups? Please do. Rumour has it we're around 10 already, but you never know.

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
I will confirm 1 setup, should i ask to borrow my parents wii? i have a brawl copy, almost mint lol;)
Is anyone opposed to just have P:M doubles in friendlies, and no tourney? I dont think 6 events will be possible!

Stevo

Smash Champion
it means that we need to run 2 events at the same time I think.
isn't Melee sort of the "Main Event"? If that is the case...
I think Brawl and P:M should be run at the same time imo.

Unless you think we can do all 3, Brad

Tyson651

Smash Lord
Brad, I'll be helping you run the tourney since I'll only be playing melee doubles and maybe p:m doubles.

Taste

Smash Apprentice
I honestly didn't even think any dubs were happening cause of the time. Sat gonna be mad packed

Top Bottom