• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
I think 3-4 would be reasonable if they all bring sleeping bags ill have some blankets/warm things and we could smash till late. I would also want to choose who im housing but i think we could have the smash orgy at my place till a reasonable hour(lol)

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
Basically thats the point.

Looks like were all good, everyone respectively will have to confirm their positions BUT:

So if you take brandons car of 4, split it between Tyson and Ben, 2 each, then they're covered. Ben lives a short train from the venue, so the day of it won't be a problem.

Do you think someone from Luke's car could go with Connor and Victor? Because then he'd have three, Clarke could cover them, and then I could cover Luke's car of remaining 3/4 and we'd be as good as it gets I think.

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
Could anyone involved in that statement, be it drivers, hosts, anyone important, please make note of your feelings towards this?

if nothing is said, welp, not my fault

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Basically thats the point.

Looks like were all good, everyone respectively will have to confirm their positions BUT:

So if you take brandons car of 4, split it between Tyson and Ben, 2 each, then they're covered. Ben lives a short train from the venue, so the day of it won't be a problem.

Do you think someone from Luke's car could go with Connor and Victor? Because then he'd have three, Clarke could cover them, and then I could cover Luke's car of remaining 3/4 and we'd be as good as it gets I think.
Idk my carpool is boss, plus I think someone else wants to come now that there is car space. Hold up.

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
fff well can you please at least mitigate the placements and make it so it's not 7 people in one car, if you do that I WILL force you to drive some people to one house and some to another.

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
Oh that reminds me, I may need teammates.

Not entering Brawl, wouldn't want to be a bad host and be incapable of running things.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
Also keep in mind, 2 is not comfortable at my place, so preferably one, unless I have to take two.

And please bring your own pillow and sleeping bag

:phone:

Dragonz7

Smash Apprentice
I don't think I'm going. Good luck and have fun.

I do feel bad for declining after you offered me a ride. I appreciate it.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
$5 MM falco ditto before bracket starts arthur

Lets go.

Unless we're paired up in first round lol

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I don't think I'm going. Good luck and have fun.

I do feel bad for declining after you offered me a ride. I appreciate it.
not even surprised
Not to call anyone out but...

Luke vs Paul round 3
imo Jack

Lets go.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSHIZZZZZZZZZZ
I'll just play non technical fox and win. Dash dance a bunch to grab to upsmash. Easy
i've been beating your fox with fox in bracket and in friendlies for years GET AT ME SON.

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
So what is the player-char list from edmonton, im not sure about alot of you and would like to practice matchups i could possibly be useful for in a crew battle. inb4 flaming of me in an attempt to lessen the flaming;)

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman

Lets go.

He'll do it for a quarter I bet.

I'll just play non technical fox and win. Dash dance a bunch to grab to upsmash. Easy
My Fox is still less technical, get at me.

So what is the player-char list from edmonton, im not sure about alot of you and would like to practice matchups i could possibly be useful for in a crew battle. inb4 flaming of me in an attempt to lessen the flaming;)
Can I nominate myself for crew leader in the event that we actually have time for this? I probably am the most knowledgable on these kinda subjects.

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
****, I think I just realized, I have the smallest "Will not play in tournament" list out of anyone in Alberta I think

Feels good man.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
not even surprised

imo Jack

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSHIZZZZZZZZZZ

i've been beating your fox with fox in bracket and in friendlies for years GET AT ME SON.
Every time we've been in the same tournament I've out placed you by a lot for years GET AT ME. I've also beat you every time we've met in bracket.

Victor is Luke's personal counter.

Teach me how to beat Luke Victor :D
^look above

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lmao not my fault that no one else knows how to beat you but me, i ain't even mad

so with the recent blizzard, i'm a bit uneasy with this trip. Drive safely everyone! LOL

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
crew battle mm is strictly between the two cities as a whole

ron is calling you on the personal level son

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Tch.

Arthur's scared~ I'm like the easiest falco player to combo since I have almost no experience in the match up lol

Top Bottom