• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Quaff

Smash Rookie
Meaning we could meet at Physics club and play there, or break off to different clubs if need be.

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
cant smash today, trying to host something on the weekend but i need some dates/times to be specified by others.
edit:saturday is no good

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
I need times, i could run it all dai but if you all come near the same time you would be more satisfied.
also just for arthur, DISCLAIMER: I AM HOSTING AT MY HOUSE

GhllieShdeKnife

Smash Ace
packing takes me 10 mins... including time spent brushing teeth. good callout tyson.
what arthur really means to say is "im lazy and i dont like clarke's house so dont expect me to come, i gave plenty of warning."

Tyson651

Smash Lord
pretty much.

arthur is just saying that to have something to fall back on if he didnt feel like coming.

EXPOSED

KlTHKlN

Smash Journeyman
packing takes me 10 mins... including time spent brushing teeth. good callout tyson.
what arthur really means to say is "im lazy and i dont like clarke's house so dont expect me to come, i gave plenty of warning."
Wait, I'm confused, Arthur can't be packing for this event, he must be packing for like, moving?

it depends, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt if he's packing for moving, and maybe a weird vacation like hiking in gaudalupe, but I dunno what he's packing, packing to visit sid for a week takes me 5 mins + an hour of trying to remember what I forgot. But in the end it's 5 mins of actual packing

Top Bottom