• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
o-m-f-g

youre right in all your points mike, but I stopped caring about your post once you played the melee 2.0 card. Thats the fanfare of brawl scrubs; you're better than that.
I'm not sure I get what's wrong with the melee 2.0 thing. I said brawl isn't that. Should it be?

spindash

Smash Ace
I'm not sure I get what's wrong with the melee 2.0 thing. I said brawl isn't that. Should it be?
Nono, it's not that. It's just that the concept and saying of "It's not Melee 2.0!" has been run into the ground, burried, and then dug so far that China got a taste of it. In short, it's been overused and we KNOW that it's not a dubbed 'Melee 2.0'.

You were right on what you've said though. :p It just grinds peoples' gears now and then to hear the 2.0 thing when it's old news. XD

FalseFalco

Smash Master
its just that gimpy said it like the day it came out to shut all the naysayers up

and then every little boy whos ever played brawl and not found anything wrong with it bases his arguments around the idea that anyone who doesnt like the game is "just trying to play it like melee".

your neither a little boy or that unreasonable so the whole 2.0 thing is hardly fit for use by you.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
I'm coming out of retirement, chaps.
New best in Calgary, hurray.

Randall, would you be kind enough to change my smashwiki?

Also, trying to play Brawl like Melee is stupid. I just don't play it.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I'm coming out of retirement, chaps.
New best in Calgary, hurray.

Randall, would you be kind enough to change my smashwiki?

Also, trying to play Brawl like Melee is stupid. I just don't play it.
Yay!

Also, Sho, your controller and your pic is the most amazing thing i've seen ever.

Oh and also. CAST4 in June/July. Anyone interested?

kithkin

Smash Champion
God****it Victor, I am NOT interested. because now theres no time for me to do a tournament.

Seriously jesus**** guys, we need some sort of hosts board so we can discuss this crap, I've wanted to host a summer tournament since Alex's failed.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
victor always gets owned for no reason
seriously cast1 was a long time ago, not to mention everyone forgave alex already
i say its time to cut v-tra some slack!

kithkin

Smash Champion
Dude what are you talking about. Wait till after the tournament to say something risky like that mike.

I mean, Library, Poor payout, NOT EVEN THERE. whats the next step. alex already pulled an alex. which wasnt that bad, but people still are whiny about traveling *cough*

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
My bad. In all honesty it was more of an insult towards evo. I had fun at the last CAST tourney, it was well done. I still can't get over how dumb srk is being...

kithkin

Smash Champion
2 dollar? what, dude, you can help run with a debt, You dont even need money to host, just a loan.

edit: steve, that was gold.

Why you to calgary before the edmonton tournament?

Stevo

Smash Champion
Internets are great cause you can say stupid things but it doesnt matter cause you'll never see any of these people in your life

oh.... wait.....

edmonton tourney?

Im in calgary for to see my family.... and to take my dads lawn mower cause i need one.

pyrnight

Smash Journeyman
HEY GUISE.

I'm from St. Catharines Ontario (about an hour away from Toronto) and I'm going to be in calgary from the 23rd to the 28th for a web design competition. I would totaly love to get out and play some of you guys. is anybody free?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0

Randall00

Propitious Plumber
Slippi.gg
RJM#615
HEY GUISE.

I'm from St. Catharines Ontario (about an hour away from Toronto) and I'm going to be in calgary from the 23rd to the 28th for a web design competition. I would totaly love to get out and play some of you guys. is anybody free?
Hmmmm, yes, we might have to arrange something. It would be foolish to not capitalize on such a smashing opportunity. Whereabouts are you staying in Calgary?

pyrnight

Smash Journeyman
I'll be staying right down town, but I think I get a free bus pass. I'm probably only available on evenings, I'll be in the place they have the stampede at for the competition part during most of the days, and I'm going to banff one of the days to... I will have my laptop and internet access though so if I get some of you on msn we can play it by ear when I get there

pyrnight

Smash Journeyman
Yeh theres no way I'm gonna be able to get out to a tourney, theres no entire day I have free, but I'd love to just go chill with a couple of people and play for a few hours.. I'm not a scrub or anything :p

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
I would like to play melee with... anybody. Maybe some brawl, but I have a melee craving. I need a fix! WITHDRAWL!

Top Bottom