• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Somebody host Melee next week? Matt?

P.S. District 9 was not a good movie, if anybody is looking forward to it, don't hype it up too much or you'll be disappointed. It's basically a huge documentary focusing on one guy.

Also, inb4 a sequel named District 10 that has the aliens returning to earth 3 years later.

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman

P.S. District 9 was not a good movie, if anybody is looking forward to it, don't hype it up too much or you'll be disappointed. It's basically a huge documentary focusing on one guy.

Also, inb4 a sequel named District 10 that has the aliens returning to earth 3 years later.
I must attend this melee for the MM we have

AND DISTRICT 9 WAS THE GREATEST MOVIE I HAVE SEEN IN THE PAST COUPLE OF YEARS! HOW COULD YOU THINK IT SUCKED? IT WAS SOOO GOOD, IT WAS WORTH MY MONEY 10 TIMES OVER! (hopefully they don't make a **** sequel just for profit though, it needs as just much heart as they put in the first one) I disregard your inb4 rules, this is not the site where those rules apply

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Hmm. Seems to me, from what i've heard from everyone, that Disctrict 9 is a love-it-or-hate-it film.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman

What the ******.

Host yourself for once.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I guess the wet-beach-towel-slapping-a-potato-sac sounds didn't take up too much space.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
I put both the NTSC J and NTSC US versions of 64 on my wii and, the japanese one was half the size. wtf?
Because if the game goes over a set limit (like 32 mb or 64 mb), they have to either compress it somehow or, in this case, use the next biggest limit (like 64 mb or 128 mb)

Matt, I'm not even in Edmonton to do that LOL, not that it matters cause I can't host smashfests anyway. Sorry for asking. =/

Bread~

Smash Journeyman

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
You simply supported me. You were the wind beneath my wings, as it were. It was still myself that did the deed, but I couldn't have done it without you and all the other people who posted out of disgust and sickening confusion.

:005:

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
You guys really need to change your posts per page count.

Anyways, No I don't go to 4chan.

Generally I don't go to any chans unless someone links me there, but I still refrain from browsing.

I just find em'

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman
Sir, you have won my pride back with that T-Rex. It totally cancels out your questionable fetish that should put you in rehab.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
lol calm downnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn biatch.

we should practice more teams anyway.

are u working everyday?
I'm done work. My car is out of the repair shop.

So yeah.

I guess I COULD host tomorrow. I haven't play smash in awhile (or BB for that matter...) I will update later.

I ****ing woke up today @ 5 lol.

pit2333

Smash Apprentice
im about to start a thread on the big tournemant thats gona be the last weekend of september so either sat 26th or sunday 27th. heres more info.

The Best tournemant ever hosted in Alberta

the tournemant will take place at ramsay community hall at 1136 8th Street SE, Calgary.

the tournemant will have 50+ participants in total. The tournemant will take place on either sept 26th or 27th( exact date should be available asap.

There will be 3 different tournemants that day.

1. super smash bros melee singles with entry fee of 10$

2. super smash bros melee doubles with entry fee of 10$ for each teamate

3. super smash brawl singles with entry fee of 10$

A venue fee of 6$ will also be charged to everyone.

The amounts for the money prizes will be released as we approach tournemant date and a number of people coming is known.

B3Brawler

Smash Apprentice
that raptor reminded me of dr mcninja. Except that if it were dr mcninja it would be a twelve year old double colt weilding mexican kid with a huge moustache riding the raptor. And the raptor would be named yoshi. More people should read Dr McNinja.

pit2333

Smash Apprentice
are those tournemants on the 19th and 26th major ones, if yes ill move my tournemant to the weekend after

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
The Best tournemant ever hosted in Alberta

the tournemant will have 50+ participants in total.
Oshi lol. Tournament hosting money match? LOL jokes. Pretty cocky to say though, but who knows.

Also, it's awesome that you're continuing to host. It's nice to see you're still sticking around pit. I like it everytime we get a new smasher. (:

T-block

B2B TST
19th is big and won't move. 26th isn't that big, but if it doesn't move and you decide to keep yours on the 26th you can expect your brawl turnout to be much smaller. most of the edmonton brawlers (ie- alberta brawlers) will probably stick with the edmonton one instead of going to calgary.

pit2333

Smash Apprentice
yeah its fine if the brawl part isnt that much, its mostly melee in alberta anyways, hopefully we get like 16+. and yeah victra , i was just busy since family just came back from vacation , ill definitly keep hosting.

Vitality

Smash Ace
yeah its fine if the brawl part isnt that much, its mostly melee in alberta anyways, hopefully we get like 16+. and yeah victra , i was just busy since family just came back from vacation , ill definitly keep hosting.
Actually its mostly brawl now <.<
We just have a good sized melee possy.

Top Bottom