• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
I can assure you, I am not Ray.

I would've come up with a better name than that hopefully.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
guys, I shaved my awesome lumberjack beard off
noooooooooooooooooooooo
Knock knock
Steve! I'm at UofA now. Are you still studying here? Man, I've seen so many people today. <3
Basically white girls have variation. Yet you like asians, and luckily for you, every asian girl is the same.

Which works out, cause every asian male wants their woman to be exactly that.
I think that depends on which race you're from. Like, for me, I can tell if an asian girl is viet, korean, chinese, what have you. For white girls, or white people in general, I can't tell if they're scottish, dutch, british etc. They're all kinda jumbled.

And to me, they all look the same, they're only in 3 notable groups, blondes, red heads and brunettes. Within those groups, I can't tell. :/

Stevo

Smash Champion
the correct response was "who's there?"

but yes I am STILL studying there.... I am often at the french campus, as I am trying to get a bilingual degree. (the french campus is near the millcreek bridge on whyte) I also have a couple correspondance courses.... so long story short, you probably won't see me haha.

good to see you escaped Red Deer.

where do you live now? (dont say Hub lol)

EDIT: I only say that cause its a piece of ****, not cause its full of asians.... although it is

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
Fell asleep on the bus to the university.
Was awake for my first class.
Was awake for my second class.
3rd class I was shifting in and out of sleep.
4th class I slept for like 15 minutes in the middle of class.
5th class I totally have no idea what happened.
Fell asleep on the way back home.

p awesome imo.

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Victor, here's the thing. I can tell the differences in asians too, mostly because there is differences dependant upon what I'm gonna just call nationality.

This is how it works, White girls have tons of variation, like every girl if different entirely, but thats just because they all look different, and it gives us an interestingly wide spectrum of hot to god**** ugly. Yet oddly enough, you STILL can't tell who's from what background because it doesn't show up at all, unless they're wearing a jew cap in broad daylight.

Now asians, you CAN tell the differences, because every asian girl looks like same, like I said before, you notice the differences because thats the only difference, and hell it's still only so much as the way the eye curves, or shape of the nose a little bit.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I can usually tell what nationality a white person is just from looking at them, unless they're a mix of things, which is usually the case. So I guess every race can tell what nationality they're from since we all know the subtle differences while the other races don't know (although I can sometimes tell the difference between asians, but I could never tell the difference between blacks).

B3Brawler

Smash Apprentice
Haha Jim. Mason told me you hunted him down and asked him who B3Brawler was. I lol'd hard.
Messing with people on the internet is fun.

Did he tell you?

OSA girls are this sexy

More images cuz i figured out how to post them.

Vitality

Smash Ace
Haha Jim. Mason told me you hunted him down and asked him who B3Brawler was. I lol'd hard.
Messing with people on the internet is fun.

Did he tell you?

OSA girls are this sexy
Haha, yea I did hunt him down lol. I couldn't find him and his class was doing speeches like 10 mins early wtf. I asked him and he said Shawn (insert inaudible sound because of girls loudly blabbering). I'll find you one day, and i'll probably be training Mason so us MACs can kick your OSA a*s :p

How true <.< Probably like 1 or 2 decent looking girls but the rest are meh :(
We have very hot looking girls who are dumber than a dumbbell. Honest to truth they can't read a piece of grade 7 text properly. They even stated themselves that they were illiterate -.-

B3Brawler

Smash Apprentice
How true <.< Probably like 1 or 2 decent looking girls but the rest are meh :(
We have very hot looking girls who are dumber than a dumbbell. Honest to truth they can't read a piece of grade 7 text properly. They even stated themselves that they were illiterate -.-
We have two divisions of girls. The ugly girls who talk really smart but are incapable of forming their own opinion and the 6ish girls who are incredibly ditzy and flirt with you alot. Luckily I did science and math ten in grade nine (sucked) so now i'm in physics 20 where one out of the two hot girls are.

I just imagined the lolziness that would ensue if a girl joined the alberta thread and chuckled to myself.

Edit: Oops forgot my trash talk. OSA will calculate your metagames so bad that even jesus wouldn't be able to protect you WHATTTTTTT?????

DoubleEdit: I think this trevor guy was from crestwood too, see what i said about the stoners

Vitality

Smash Ace
We have two divisions of girls. The ugly girls who talk really smart but are incapable of forming their own opinion and the 6ish girls who are incredibly ditzy and flirt with you alot. Luckily I did science and math ten in grade nine (sucked) so now i'm in physics 20 where one out of the two hot girls are.

I just imagined the lolziness that would ensue if a girl joined the alberta thread and chuckled to myself.

Edit: Oops forgot my trash talk. OSA will calculate your metagames so bad that even jesus wouldn't be able to protect you WHATTTTTTT?????

DoubleEdit: I think this trevor guy was from crestwood too, see what i said about the stoners
Funny that because Trevor ditched Ross Shep because there were stoners in every corner of Shep. But honestly the most stoners I have ever seen was the grade ahead of us. Seriously its like mullet city with free pot all around. (Ask Vallen/Ryan Kimmis)

Good joke. Didn't you know that if you looked at a particle its probability spread of being in certain places changes? GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
There goes your predictability calculations lol.

Solaris1110

Smash Journeyman
riley I think I saw you at ainley.
my math class is so hardcore its hilarious. the schedule is like... grade 10 pure in the first semester, and grade 11 pure in the second. when I got there everyone was already working on some hardcore worksheet ****, and can you guess who the only white guy was there?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
the correct response was "who's there?"

but yes I am STILL studying there.... I am often at the french campus, as I am trying to get a bilingual degree. (the french campus is near the millcreek bridge on whyte) I also have a couple correspondance courses.... so long story short, you probably won't see me haha.

good to see you escaped Red Deer.

where do you live now? (dont say Hub lol)

EDIT: I only say that cause its a piece of ****, not cause its full of asians.... although it is
Heh thanks. I'm finally out of that hick town. XD
lol I wish. My friend Amanda lives in that building. I kinda wish I did, seems cute.
Fell asleep on the bus to the university.
Was awake for my first class.
Was awake for my second class.
3rd class I was shifting in and out of sleep.
4th class I slept for like 15 minutes in the middle of class.
5th class I totally have no idea what happened.
Fell asleep on the way back home.

p awesome imo.
wow. lol. I hate people like you. xD
This is how it works, White girls have tons of variation, like every girl if different entirely, but thats just because they all look different, and it gives us an interestingly wide spectrum of hot to god**** ugly.
Now asians, you CAN tell the differences, because every asian girl looks like same, like I said before, you notice the differences because thats the only difference, and hell it's still only so much as the way the eye curves, or shape of the nose a little bit.
You're wrong again. I'll say it again, it's all subjective. When I see white women, or white people in general, it's hard for me to tell the difference. They all look the same for me. I'll look at all the white people in my class and I can't distinguish them.

It's the opposite for asians for me. For me, I can tell them all differently. I can see the different characteristics of different asian girls and guys.

It's all subjective. You can argue back in forth, but I'm just saying that what you're saying is legit subtle-racism claimed as fact, which it isn't.

edit: ALSOOOOOOOOO. Fun times for the first day of Uni. Met Colin, Tyson, and a few friends back from Red Deer and around Edmonton. Alsooooooooooooo hung out with Carl lots and went shopping with him. XD Seems fun so far. A little bit of a relief but it's only been 1 day. I guess we'll see how it goes.

Mike, text/call me when you're free ):<

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Just stop by sometime on the weekend, i'll be glad to give it back to you. From the looks of things, I won't have much time for smash atm.

ColinJF

Smash Ace
my math class is so hardcore its hilarious. the schedule is like... grade 10 pure in the first semester, and grade 11 pure in the second. when I got there everyone was already working on some hardcore worksheet ****, and can you guess who the only white guy was there?
Haha. I have a pretty funny anecdote about race demographics. In grade ten in French class we did some activity where the teacher gave everybody a card with a random person's name on it, and then when it was your turn, your described the person (in French) and the other people had to guess who it was. The person who had me just said "he is white" and it was actually enough to narrow it down to me. (I hadn't noticed this until that point...)

Also my encounter with Victor today was amusing. I was talking with Mike (t-block) and as he left he said "see if you can find Victor". As I turned around Victor was walking toward me. Mike and I also have a class in common (math 217).

B3Brawler

Smash Apprentice
Is OSA a school that thinks they're smart because they have a higher school average? lols.
Secretly yes. Our prinicipal spends all of june going to junior highs and throwing Academic Achievement plaques in kids faces and also that article from Mcleans that ranked us as top Academic school in Canada. But there's some seriously face-palm stupid kids in my classes.

My other friend who goes to mac said he was wandering around upstairs when the power went off and everything went black lol. And also the gym is lit by floodlights.

inb4 at least we have a gym

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman
Probably, I was wearing my bright orange polo.

Yeah, I noticed this year that we got to work right away also. Last year was much more relaxed.

Was it mostly Hong Kong international students?

Top Bottom