• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Hotkey medics to a specific number and then you can control them all at the same time. Generally you want to have medics follow your marines though so I don't get your issue, unless they are all following 1 marine which gets pretty annoying especially when your 24 marines die to 2 lurkers instantly >_______>. In this current metagame TvZ is the most diverse match-up and marine/medic is slowly getting beat out by mech builds. I am not sure how much you know about builds and stuff but I could definitely help you with basic stuff if you'd like.

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
who's the nub he's owning?
thats vwins?

T_______T
You guys know some random new guy who's dead, but not Vwins. God ****.

whose paul! is it teh icy guy?

then ill be surprised
Nah, icy is eric, who tied with Allan, but allan didn't feel like mentioning that. You know.

Paul is sleak, but bsaiclly he's Allans friend who's better than Allan now, he came in a long time ago but never really associated with anyone, and has always been really good at technical stuff, only recently did he actually get good eough to even beat me, and man was it a huge difference.

I'll say it here and now, I NEVER want to play him with my ganon again, and he might actually be making me seriously pick up a faster character. Because I am ****ing tired of Lasers. He camped me with lazers for hours. Not to mention grand finals had a time limit of 36:00, so the whole time took maybe an hour, just for finals.

That being said, you guys would love playing him, because you for some reason love getting lasered all day. (Gratz anyways Paul. But expect more fox/sheik next time, and I won't actually suck with them, =P)

Also, I'm not Jewish rofl.

Abdi - Hehe Sheik dittos. Lots of fun playing those, and you and the dog was too funny.
Levi was the one saying that lol.

Also DONT pick up jiggs exclusively. Seriously, at least keep sheik ready.

Also, more on Abdi at the end of this post.

$200 MM wouldn't seem so big if you had done the $3000 MM that those MvC players did. >_> Those players looked pretty calm, though.

Still, so funny watching them choke XD That match defines west coast DI.
Except the guy who started the fight for the $3000 MM is really bad compared to the guy he challenged.

Like, it'd be you trying to MM Carl. Except, you when you sucked.

iunno I guess it isn't. Speaking of irrelevancy, I'd wanna see people here do a $100 MM or something. victor vs matt? who'd choke harder? matt cause he chokes hard sometimes, or victor because he's super asian and needs the money?
Victor only does jewish MM's. <$1

On an unrelated note:

GET ***** ABDI

Literally

To anyone who doesn't know, Alex's dog ****ed Abdi's leg.

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
posted in wrong thread lol whopps. Might as well post this in the wrong thread too. I can't come to any tournaments in December

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
I can probz in january. cus I can ask for time off for my birthday or something

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
what aboot if we did it like a week before and had it on a sunday anyways? Not that it makes a huge difference to me, but the woman probz wouldn't be thrilled

mach5

Smash Journeyman
I take offence that you say "paul is better then allan now" were still 50/50. its just he got the bigger 50 of the time. Also eric did tie with me. but if you look in the bracket i did put him into losers.

sleak-

Smash Journeyman
YO WHATS UP MELEE DAWGS, its me PawL, i just wanna say great tourny-
Levi- YOur still so crazy, i watched you owned ppl in doubles and singles, crazy man

Brad- Your ganon is scary man , couple hits and im out, i was really scared playing you the whole time, and to be honest with out allans help i woulda lost. and ur fox/ shiek is crazy too , u got many characters ur good with, crazy,

Alex-Awesome tournament do more, your dog is awesome, and your kirby is crazy.!

Riley-Yo your Cfalcon and marth are straight up scary, all our games we had in friendless was awesome.

Allan- Yo man your right were so close in skill- i swear i got really lucky passing you . plus ur crazy in doubles-

Simon- CARRIER!@- joke- simon ur to crazy with ganon in doubles.

Danny- Ur puff is mad nuts, we just needa practice our doublesXD

Abdi- YO ABDI STOP SKIPPING BIO- jks- i know ur only doing it to play smash, YO only b/c of you i got good shiek play, thanks BROOO

Eric- scaryplayer- kept shaking everytime we played, ur skiek and puff are crazy good, good friendlies!

-BTW- anyone play on starcraft on iccup? -I LL PLAY YOU!

Scientifically God

Smash Cadet
Brad-nice job getting second. I don't even think we played

Alex- did I ever tell you how much I hated marth? gg ****** me

Riley- because I really hate marth. gg ****** me too

Allan- thanks for waiting for me brosepf

Simon- you did amazing in doubles. too bad clap trap ***** you

Danny- you'll win one day if you stopped playing puff

Paul- I can't believe you won wow. GGs doing it though. See if I ever play sheik again

Eric-it was nice playing you. you have a good puff. and your sheik is probably better than mine

Sid-Next time I'll 7 stock you in a ness ditto :/

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
I think nes n00b is probably more popular than Vwins lol but I'm not so sure.

Wait who sucked in that $3000 MM? The black guy? I read up he was pretty confident or something.
Only because he's american.

The black guy is the guy who had no chance of winning, and he lost. He is also the guy who started the fight and the MM.

nes noob. Random? New?

<____<
Compared to Vwins, sorry, but yeah. Best in canada (even if he's not right now) compared to what, some guy in some state? I don't care if he's cool. Only thing he's done that Vwins hasn't is died.

I take offence that you say "paul is better then allan now" were still 50/50. its just he got the bigger 50 of the time. Also eric did tie with me. but if you look in the bracket i did put him into losers.
I lol that you take offence to the fact that someone who won a tournament could potentially be better than you, who got 5th.

IMO you still know your **** better. But you ain't falco. Srsly Paul is so hot, I dunno IMO I fear Paul more than you, you also have to consider it's not about how you do against eachother. and I dunno how you guys do against everyone, I'm basing it off the fact that Paul you know, Won.

Yaya dog, I need to actually play sheik and fox so they're ready to pull out in tournaments so I don't get my *** handed to me again.

So many lazers god ****! Good **** you have the patience of a saint to camp me out like that, Also **** shiz wiz combos. Keep playing, you better never stop.

And Calgary gave me pneumonia :'(
good times

LOL Thats you Stephen? XDD I never saw it until now lmao.
It's been two years since I saw that sig I think

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
lol vwins has been around since the canadian confederation. A lot of smashers are new compared to him.

Nes Noob is a falcon that's almost up there with SS, Darkrain, Hax and Scar lol. He was hella hyped for pound 4 too and Hbox honestly thought he'd win if not take a top spot.

And thats hella harsh, you shouldn't be talking about this anyways since you know nothing about who nes noob was.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Neither do you Victor. I think it's mad disrespectful that there are people putting emotions like =( after they say Nesnoob died. The majority of the people had no idea what he was like in person, and I would be confident to say that 99% of the people did not know what he was like outside of the smash community. Idk, if I died and smashboards started doing this I'd come back as a ghost and tell them to stfu. Luckily no one cares about me.

EDIT: there must be some serious lurkers. That poll has 55 votes LOL!

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
lol vwins has been around since the canadian confederation. A lot of smashers are new compared to him.

Nes Noob is a falcon that's almost up there with SS, Darkrain, Hax and Scar lol. He was hella hyped for pound 4 too and Hbox honestly thought he'd win if not take a top spot.

And thats hella harsh, you shouldn't be talking about this anyways since you know nothing about who nes noob was.
Thats not the point, I mean, yeah sorry, I have no compassion, so I'm an *******, but if I wasn't I'd have more respect. My point was just that aside from being a really nice guy, I don't see why he was so important. That's all.

Neither do you Victor. I think it's mad disrespectful that there are people putting emotions like =( after they say Nesnoob died. The majority of the people had no idea what he was like in person, and I would be confident to say that 99% of the people did not know what he was like outside of the smash community. Idk, if I died and smashboards started doing this I'd come back as a ghost and tell them to stfu. Luckily no one cares about me.
I still disagree, it's just a dumb way to pay respects, yes it's silly to be sadface, but it's not like Victor is happy that he died, I think sadface is how it should be portrayed because most people didn't actually have any personal relation to him, so the only thing they can be is saddened.

Actually we'd be pretty happy.

edit: Luke's pretty dumb about that lurkers thing. You do realize how many of us there are right?

Tyson651

Smash Lord

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I think a lot of it is: "Oh no a potentially good falcon player has died!"
I'm not gonna lie, it is. But there's lots to do with his dad dieing just last year, and now his mom has to deal with her son being gone.

That and he just had a lot of friends, especially in the states, that were really close to him personally.

If you took the time to read some of the posts, you'd be pretty touched.

wait nvm, you're luke.
@vic: we're ****ed. carl+shawn, and dan+mike.

we're not gonna take 2nd anymore :(

I CALL UPON ISAIIIIIIIIII where are you
No man, we got this.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=257229

Who is in favor for a stage list change for the next Melee monthlies? The new Melee Back Room stage list has Corneria, Poke Floats, Mute City, Green Greens, and Jungle Japes all banned, and Pokemon Stadium is no longer a neutral in Singles.

Victor, put this somewhere in the poll for like the 6th time now, or I'm not even going to consider changing it at all and we're just gonna use the standard list.

Top Bottom