• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
It's not him being important. It's just the smash community paying respects for his passing.
No I was just paying my point to what victor said. I have no problem with them paying respects, in the slightest. I'm just upset they know who he is and not vwins.

edit: Tyler, we like to ENJOY smash. Why the **** would we continue to follow your dumb limiting rules.

how many times do I have to say become japan before you guys just finally follow japans rules?

you all know you will eventually, especially at this rate. I for one though, like to play for fun

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Tyler's rules aren't limiting. The only limiting thing is stage striking. The new rules presented by the melee back room get rid of a lot of the CP stages + Pokestad as a neutral.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Tyler's rules aren't limiting. The only limiting thing is stage striking. The new rules presented by the melee back room get rid of a lot of the CP stages + Pokestad as a neutral.
Yeah I already told Brad that I was against the new rules, he just said he didn't really read my post and it wasn't really directed at me. >_> But he has a point.

Personally, I like the old stage list better. PS was an awesome neutral IMO, and I don't think Corneria should be banned.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Pokestad is so weird. It works as a neutral, but how can it be when it has all of this **** around? I am on the fence with it so I don't care either way if it's neutral or not.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I agree with Luke. I was on the fence on that as well. It could have went either way and I'd be content. At least now, stage striking is easier which is a plus.

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
is that levi alex vs sid brad?
Huh?

Also, you make the worst posts Brad. I'm glad I can ignore them most of the time because I actually like you, but you sound like my brother (read: obnoxious) when you argue/post (synonymous in your case).

Personally I'd rather have rules as they've always been in Edmonton just for convenience sake. I guess a poll will be up soon though, so...

Steve, remember we were going to team? Still up for it?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I don't know, I think we should go with the official list for the melee monthly and see what everyone thinks and then make a decision for SK8 afterwords.

As much as we might dislike it, I think the MSR knows best :/

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Am I the only one that likes the new stage list?

I've also disliked Corneria for years, but after getting semi-spiked and gangraped by the lasers at ~40% this weekend, I hate it.

One of the things I like about Barlw is that when you're having friendlies with someone and selecting a stage that is fair for both characters is difficult, you can just make one.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
yo Tyler people dont know who Carl is in that thread btw
probably better if you just ignore my posts since it looks like I'm calling in my personal army now

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
I like corneria banned because that stage is mega unbalanced, Jungle Japes used to be banned so I'm cool with that. I can't part with my pokemon stages. stage striking is still ********.

Cral what vid? Bread and I teamed for the tournament. Sid teamed w/ Eric, and Alex teamed w/ Riley.

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
I don't think arguing makes a difference unless you travel, and even then it's minuscule. I don't really care. I'm just hoping people will rage that I called them brawl players.

edit: FoD is banned from my house

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
well first of all, that thread is about making termina bay legal

second of all, if you read an actual thread regarding this, you'll see a lot of positive feed back.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Carl I don't understand how you could possibly think FoD is more CP worthy than pokestad. Like everything about Pokestad screams CP. The stage changes, there are multiple walls, minor stalling is evident in a lot of matches, and that ledge on the right side during the transformations is way more ****ed up than anything FoD can offer in terms of ******** stuff.

lemonlau36

Smash Journeyman
pokestad isn't as random as FoD. Sure the stage changes, multiple walls etc. but you know far in advance when these changes will happen, and exactly what the transformation will be. There's no variation in any of it's forms. FoD has unpredictable variations that have the potential to change the outcome of a match.

Top Bottom