• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Wow, Connor's peach was freaking amazing wtf.

teehee Carl, I got to see it anyways. ;D

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Well, I have to work my birthday lol so I doubt I'll get a regular day off

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
You're supposed to be on your way here! XD

Yeah I wanna smash, Sam probs as well. Bring your controller. Bring 2.

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
lololololololol

edit: fricking diablo 3 is taking FOREVER.

i was hoping it would be out by or during my workterm but i guess not :(

its fricking tba 2011
lol, remember when I said it won't be coming out till at least two years after Starcraft 2?

Which by the way, I said wouldn't be out till at least 2010?

Well. We sure are right on schedule. People should've really listened, considering blizzard has a definitive release schedle for every major product they have.

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
is it silly that I just discovered combos do exist in brawl, but only on banned stages?

Tyson651

Smash Lord
actually, i would smash but the snow is a ***** to drive through.

fun, but a *****.

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
Thanks everyone for the Happy Birthdays, I had a great time. Also Happy B day Mike P to the double G

and yeah super mario 2 is fun as *** when you just speed run with friends lol

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
is it silly that I just discovered combos do exist in brawl, but only on banned stages?
Actually, the weak hit of Yoshi's Nair combos into a bunch of grounded attacks at low %s, and the first hit of his Bair combos the same way at middle %s. These can be done on any stage. ^.^ I think I'm forgetting something else though...

:005:

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Lowhitlowpercentaerials that only combo into one move after arn't combos.

Thats like saying jab grab is a combo. It's not, it just works because they get interupted and you're probably gonna react faster.

edit: Most of what you're thinking of can probably be DI'd so that they can shield.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Lowhitlowpercentaerials that only combo into one move after arn't combos.

Thats like saying jab grab is a combo. It's not, it just works because they get interupted and you're probably gonna react faster.

edit: Most of what you're thinking of can probably be DI'd so that they can shield.
I didn't say they combo into one move; I said "a bunch of grounded attacks". By that, I meant to say "Yoshi's entire ground game". And it has nothing to do with "probably reacting faster"; the opponent actually can't get out of it. Admittedly, I don't know for sure about the DI to shield issue, but I think my source is reliable. Yoshi's Jab doesn't actually combo at really low %s for what I would think would be the same reason.

:005:

Top Bottom