• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

FalseFalco

Smash Master
too lazy to quote people

@ carl: lol tetris god vid

@ levi: nice combo, somehow I had already seen the vid AND commented on it, but i dont remember lol

@Carl > Kira: Carl never does as well as he should in tournies. One day Carl will lose to a nobody 1st round in a big tournament, which will trigger his transformation, and will go super saijin through losers bracket and win. It has been fortold by the prophet Pryde of the Emblem of Fire.
<3333333
or just choke as usual :3

FalseFalco

Smash Master
lambchops
I was fine with losing to him. He's really good.

SMASH AT MY PLACE AT 1PM TODAY
COME ON OVA

so far we have:
carl, sam, victor? jarrett?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I think Sid wanted to come too lol.

Oh yeah fun stuff for you Carl, 2 pikachu's, peach, and a samus. XD Tyson, Matt, we need you guys! xD David? Where u atttt.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Yeah, just like you did at Beebleoshi/Victraoshi but then only went sheik for like, 2 rounds.

Dragonz7

Smash Apprentice
I would, if i could drive. Im stuck home playing smash by myself! James (funk), the one that can drive, just got off work and i told him about the smashfest but he said he'd rather go eat baked goods at someone's place. so **** him >.>

Hussler

Smash Rookie
and anyone with an FE avatar can't be HALF bad. I'm finishing a playthrough of sacred stones right now, actually.
Yeah I love the FE series, FE7 still stands as my favourite one. But sacred stones was pretty good :)

Me - Tyson
FalseFalco - Carl
Victra - Victor
Nitro-blazer - alex
Bread - Brad
The_Game - Levi
AfterDawn - Tyler
Alphicans - Luke
Ermine - Kevin
halcyon.days - Matt
Solaris - Jarrett
lemonlau - Sid
Kuraudo - Brandon
Stevo - Steve
Superboom - Dan
T-block - Michael
Vitality - Jim
everyone else - dunno/didnt bother/forgot
Thanks SO much

LMAO!

Reminds me of this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8xAeBOAC8U

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
Have you completed Hector's Hard Mode? That is a pain to beat. >.< It gets pretty tame at the end, but everything before that is an exercise in patience and persistance. =3

:005:
No FE game has ever been HARD. HHM was pretty tame. FE11 H5 was so so.

Advance wars 1, the advanced campaign... Going for Scores on that was hard.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
No FE game has ever been HARD. HHM was pretty tame. FE11 H5 was so so.

Advance wars 1, the advanced campaign... Going for Scores on that was hard.
FE just requires patience. Especially when reinforcements start spawning and moving immediately after, so you actually cannot react to it. Then it just becomes a matter of trial and error. And then there's the whole luck factor...

Alphicans

Smash Hero
FE just requires patience. Especially when reinforcements start spawning and moving immediately after, so you actually cannot react to it. Then it just becomes a matter of trial and error. And then there's the whole luck factor...

Lol this is hilarious through my eyes, especially since when I see FE I don't think of whatever you guys are thinking. The hilarity comes from that actually making sense to me.

I am gonna guess it stands for fire emblem though :\.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Lol... Fast expansion >__>.

I've never played a fire emblem game.
Fast Expansion=Any Wow expansion?.

You either love FE (and all strategy RPG's in general) or you hate them, its that simple, Id recommend you try it, especially FE10, my personal favorite (and Ike being incredibly broken =D)

Tyson651

Smash Lord
whose zero edge?

o.o how come i never seen this person before here and he has like 3422 posts.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Fast expansion is just a term in starcraft (applies to other RTS) that means you expand to your natural resource expansion (outside your main base) within the first 2 minutes or so.

Zero_Edge is devilwillcry and he's a brawl player. You've never seen him before because he's never posted here until recently.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAOSdHFXdU8
lmfao
ok i can host smash tomorrow
gimme a call around noon before you come
Is this "tomorrow" Wed or Thurs?

Fast Expansion=Any Wow expansion?.

You either love FE (and all strategy RPG's in general) or you hate them, its that simple, Id recommend you try it, especially FE10, my personal favorite (and Ike being incredibly broken =D)
FE10 is lame. Almost every character is really good and it's too easy T.T

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman
People post waaay too much here, I can't find anything. Is there any smashfests or tourneys going on this week/month?

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
oh jeez victor, u need to calm ur raging little hormones.

kinda mean to mention allan's ex isnt it? lets just hope he doesnt see it then lol.

sounds not too bad. but alex has a van. i hope kevin hosts more often than you guys do, that way i can come easier lolol
He won't and he Doesn't. in that order.

@Carl > Kira: Carl never does as well as he should in tournies. One day Carl will show up to a tournament not hung over
Fix'd

Don't pay heed to anything Brad says. I'm pretty chill, you just gotta not mind playing against Pikachu and a playstyle that makes no sense.
You can't talk about yourself Kevin. Durp. General rule. But yeah I never said anything bad about you.

That being said, your playstyle is rather abnoxious, but in terms of aggrivating playstyle, I think I take the cake.

Lol this is hilarious through my eyes, especially since when I see FE I don't think of whatever you guys are thinking. The hilarity comes from that actually making sense to me.

I am gonna guess it stands for fire emblem though :\.
They posted Fire Emblem before they started saying FE, if you didn't get it you'd be a ******.

Lol vic won't be there.
On that note, can we PLEASE fix these forums.

Top Bottom