• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
Calgary wtf. Man up, find a car/greyhound and get your ***** down here. Otherwise you'll be spending 2+ days on the road (both ways) to come out and see me in TO.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
Bad news bears.

Calgary may not be able to make BeebleOshi II Return of Beebl oshi due to car problems.

will keep you updated.
victor did it

I don't have a gamecube controller hooked up yet so I'd have to use the ****ty keyboard lol

yeah my old computer was dell, they lock it so you can't OS. but I don't really need to os; 2.67 x 4 = 10.68 GHz of power with 8 MB cache.

also, I will cry if calgary can't make it tomorrow. =(
your comp wont use all 4 cores

I haven't played in awhile but sure. But 1v1 MMs are silly in DotA. 5v5 inhouse

I think tomorrow I'll just enter teamsies.
no singles? matt is pulling a tyson?

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Shawn and I are coming at 1 and staying until 5 so most likely no singles for us either (o shi)

I am still accepting MM's for my ganon falcon marth falco fox :)

There will be a new player at this shindig! His name is marcus and he's never played good players before so everyone give him a warm (****) welcome when he shows up.

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman
Yo AfterDawn. How do you get the server list for kaillera? I want to practice against real people before tomorrow.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Tyler can you give me a ride please?
Yeah I got your text but my mom's phone ran out of batteries so she had to use mine so I couldn't respond lol

as far as I know, yes

Yo AfterDawn. How do you get the server list for kaillera? I want to practice against real people before tomorrow.
get a different kaillera client

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I got your text but my mom's phone ran out of batteries so she had to use mine so I couldn't respond lol

as far as I know, yes

get a different kaillera client
Been trying to, on the downloads section of the site it doesnt even have the client itself, just some emulators and source code

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
Shawn and I are coming at 1 and staying until 5 so most likely no singles for us either (o shi)

I am still accepting MM's for my ganon falcon marth falco fox :)

There will be a new player at this shindig! His name is marcus and he's never played good players before so everyone give him a warm (****) welcome when he shows up.
Wait so I can MM you and choose your character?

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
well I don't know cause that was in june and there's been a few different versions since then

I do know though that it's a real memory hog, but if you have enough memory to run it, there's no reason not to try it out lol

Regular Hitler

Smash Cadet
Sorry guys. Calgary = no show.

On Crews; The only reason people say Edmonton is better is because it has a few players that are "better". Calgary has 3 or 4 people that actually show up to your tournaments, and place decently, and completely disregarded from your statement is that Edmonton also has players that don't place decently. Saying one place is better than another is kind of stupid...

tl;dr it'd be more appropriate to say these 3 people from Edmonton are better than the people that come from Calgary. Those 3 people are still better than the rest of Edmonton too so you should probably keep that in mind.

Sraigux

Smash Journeyman

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
i just realized how s.exy lady gaga is with blonde hair..
You only like lady gaga because she has a beak like falco =)

so what if we did a 3 vs 3 with calgary for melee and a 3 vs 3 with sask for brawl since nither city has 5 man teams to fight us with

Dragonz7

Smash Apprentice
Doesnt look good for me either guys. I was going to skip work for Sid's, but i dont have a ride still and my GPS still wont function properly (No victor's). I'll definitely attend the next melee / brawl monthly =]

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Sorry guys. Calgary = no show.

On Crews; The only reason people say Edmonton is better is because it has a few players that are "better". Calgary has 3 or 4 people that actually show up to your tournaments, and place decently, and completely disregarded from your statement is that Edmonton also has players that don't place decently. Saying one place is better than another is kind of stupid...

tl;dr it'd be more appropriate to say these 3 people from Edmonton are better than the people that come from Calgary. Those 3 people are still better than the rest of Edmonton too so you should probably keep that in mind.
did you not read my post? I said calgary should have a crew match vs edmonton's top players that AREN'T part of our top 3. I'm not entirely sure who would win, but I'm willing to put my money on edmonton still winning.

Top Bottom