• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AlbertaSmash

David is way too cool to be seen with you in public

• yes

Votes: 53 64.6%
  • Its true. I am way too cool to be seen with you in public.

Votes: 29 35.4%

• Total voters

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
hahaha Carl. XD Did you watch jman vs pp? I honestly could not control myself from laughing.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
Wow watching Kage vs Mango... the whole time I'm just like, "**** Kage is so good"

Especially when Mango is up like a full stock. And then 4 hits later it's equal. So crazy.

Rileyzor

Smash Cadet
Levi here: Alex I dunno how to contact you... but if you want to come to my place for a couple drinkz or w/e on new years I'm game. Bread will be there too

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
omg Maiko! Legit XD Man, wasn't that song for the first pokemon movie? So legit. <3

Sooyoung is sooooooooooooooo cute it the back XDDD

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
should have won money last night. *****es were scurrrred.

Luke lol, do I have a story for you. FIRST ROUND. I'm big blind, I go in with KQ suited (spades). Flop, Ace of spades, Jack of spades, 10 of spades. I'm lolling. (In my head of course, and I'm lolling hard. really hard.)

Turn, another ace pops up. River, ends up being the 5 of spades. By the end, so many chips have been put in, all that's left for everyone who went in was petty change. Everyone who went in had a flush except for Carl...who went in with pocket rockets.

And then I lol'd.

Regular Hitler

Smash Cadet
lololololololololol. I went all in on a straight 10 j q k a in an act of desperation and got mosta breads dough. then we went to the reservoir and froze our ***** off for a new year beer.

Alphicans

Smash Hero

Luke lol, do I have a story for you. FIRST ROUND. I'm big blind, I go in with KQ suited (spades). Flop, Ace of spades, Jack of spades, 10 of spades. I'm lolling. (In my head of course, and I'm lolling hard. really hard.)

Turn, another ace pops up. River, ends up being the 5 of spades. By the end, so many chips have been put in, all that's left for everyone who went in was petty change. Everyone who went in had a flush except for Carl...who went in with pocket rockets.

And then I lol'd.
Everyone went all in? These people sound like trash, seriously, if there are 4 spades on the table, and you're not holding anything higher than the 6 of spades (in this situation) it's time to gtfo.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
@Luke, everyone had a legit hand. It was just messed up how it went down.

and yeah, carl had quad aces. That ***** was about to pop a nut after the turn.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Oh Carl had quad aces rofl. Everyone else with a flush is trash though. You should've gotten paid by only Carl, and maybe one guy with a flush.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero

And then I lol'd.
whaaaat!? ****ing GG

Top Bottom